Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: The Shield

I agree with the spoiler thing, but with shows like this, I don't even click on the thread if I'm not caught up. It's only natural that people will be discussing current episodes.

Sorry, that was my bad...

I just got so excited when I saw the last episode, I wanted to TALK about it!!

So what's all this talk about a "special bonus season"? Has anyone else seen the commercials announcing this? The closest thing to a date they provided was summer... so who knows? I would have thought they'd tell us a little more by now. Either way though, I'm excited... I was a little disappointed with the last season and it was the first season I watched while it was airing on tv (I bought the DVD's for the other seasons and finished in about two weeks :)). Nevertheless, I'm excited and optimistic about the new season.

Shane is a fucking PEICE OF SHIT!!!!!!! I HOPE VIC EXECUTES THAT SICK FUCKER!!

I saw a commercial for THE SHIELD season 6 premiering Sat Sept. 23rd on WGN?? Was I hallucinating or what because I cant seem to find ANY info on it now. I swear the commercial was on every break from the Sox game last FRI night. WTF??? I cant fucking wait for season 6, but I would be pissed if it was on a Sat night and I would have to tape it.

Does anyone have any info for when season 6 is premiering? And also when season 5 is coming out on DVD? I MUST have it!! I'm sick of watching my season 1-4 dvds over and over again lol

The Shield is the best show out there....

Since the new seasons starting pretty soon we should revive this thread

Cant wait This seasons gonna be epic........ hahhaah

After what Shane did I cant wait to see what happens Anyone have any thoughts on the new season?

Last edited:
The new episode last night was fucking nice can't wait until next week anyone an avid follower of the show or at least saw the ep last night?

They started this season with both guns blazing, although I did predict what was going to happen in last night's episode. Still fuckin' awesome and next week's show looks even more intense! :D

holy crap last nights episode was made out of 100% win.

I don't think any character has ever gotten me as fired up as Kavanaugh (sp?) does. I was yelling at my tv last night. I hate that fuck.

Next weeks episode looks so good... this season is going to be amazing.

Vic is certainly losing his head. I can't wait to see what happens when he finds out The Truth.

Im with Vitality. I was screaming at the TV when they were interviewing the snitch. Then yelled when he actually confessed to setting Vic up!!!

I am happy to see that they have kept the writing as good as it was. Every episode has you on edge.

Woo!! I fucking love this show!

I almost think that Shane is going to confess in one of these upcoming episodes. Does anyone else think so? He's fucking wriggling around in his pants all the time-dazed out and shit. Its bound to come out sooner than later i think.

yeah that kind of sucks though because i thought shane was all ready to confess n shit..i Now Vic is going to have Lem practically out of his mind and it wont be a part of the show anymore-wtf is that?? I love watching Shane actually have a conscience for once....jackass

On the plus side-the previews for the upcoming episodes looks GOOD that new cop is FINE :D making me a happy viewer