• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: Project Runway Season 6 vs I love Tim Gunn

spork

Bluelight Crew
Yay new season! Who do you love or love to hate?

irongunn.jpg

fell asleep after the intros, i just hope its the same as it was on bravo now thats its on the estrogen-and-tears world of lifetime.

It was pretty much the same. All-Stars was great as well but I hated the person they picked to win's work. :\

NSFW:
I seriously just didn't get Daniel's work at all. It seemed mismatched and impossible to sell to women. Maybe I'm just too rigid and love Uli too much.

As for regular PR: I'm so glad they kicked off that piece of shit 'outside the box' excuse for a designer. WTF was that? She is exactly like every hipster I've met in KC (where she's from). Really stupid and annoying personality with no talent to boot. Looks like the format is almost exactly the same and I'm pretty happy about that. :)

NSFW:
I can't even believe Ari was cast on the show. What kind of designer doesn't sketch?! I'm also very happy about the winner. Small town guy from the upper midwest, I hope he goes all the way!

LOLhan @ ari. i like althea and ra'mon, they will be the ones i cheer for this season.

missed the all-star challenge, hope to catch a repeat or find it online. moar santino ! =)

btw the site has great content. link

It was pretty much the same. All-Stars was great as well but I hated the person they picked to win's work. :\

NSFW:
I seriously just didn't get Daniel's work at all. It seemed mismatched and impossible to sell to women. Maybe I'm just too rigid and love Uli too much.

As for regular PR: I'm so glad they kicked off that piece of shit 'outside the box' excuse for a designer. WTF was that? She is exactly like every hipster I've met in KC (where she's from). Really stupid and annoying personality with no talent to boot. Looks like the format is almost exactly the same and I'm pretty happy about that. :)

i do not understand his work either. i think it looks ugly. but i am also fairly clueless when it comes to fashion. most of the times the outfits i like, the judges hate :\

i have the re-run on now, i am not sure who i like and dislike yet.