⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: Project Runway : Season 5

OK I cried too lol. I love when it gets down to only a few designers

i was on the edge of my seat during this whole last episode. as long as kenley doesn't win, i'll be happy. either of the other 2 deserve it, i think.

I actually didn't mind Kenley as much for this episode, but I think she should have been cut a while ago. I at least give her a little credit for her apology.

AmorRoark said:
^ I disagree. I think her attitude might very well win her friends and fans.
Sometimes it backfires (Wendy) but other times it works in their favor (Jeffery, Santino).

Ah, yes. You are correct there. She doesn't seem on the same level as Jeffrey and Santino to me though. It's one thing to defend your work, it's another to just be downright defensive. She always comes across as the latter to me. The way she interacts with Tim is what really turns me off from her. That said, she does her thing well, her 'thing' is just pretty limited. :\

No thoughts yet on the finale?

I thought they all did well, kenley included, even though the hand painting looked gaudy on a lot of the pieces, it worked on others. I thought Korto's collection was the best. I loved her beadwork and thought it was nice to see that against Kenley's hand painting. The beadwork soared above and beyond, imo. Leanne's was definitely a different point of view and had a sense of sophistication as well. I was sad for Korto, but not necessarily disappointed in the win. They both deserved it.

I was also extremely sad to see Jarelle not make it to Bryant park, but his collection looked waaaay overworked and I can see why he didn't go.:(

Last edited by a moderator:
i think the right person won

:)

i want to do kenley...

alasdair

I'm happy for the winner and glad she won. I think all of the last 3 definitely have a bright future in the industry.