Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: Nobody Loves Raymond (Everybody Loves Raymond)

wanderlust said:
maybe they should evaluate people's taste before giving them the boxes for the nelson ratings ;)

a nelson rating?

nelson.gif

im giving this post one very emphatic HAA HAAAH!

on topic:

that show sucks!

it kind of makes me depressed when i watch this show. raymond and his wife don't really like eachother and are obviously not in love. raymond's parents hate eachother. raymond's mother hates his wife. raymond and his brother don't really like their parents. raymond's brother's life is very depressing.

and then there's the fact that the show isn't ever funny.

i have given this show several chances and i can't see one good reason why it should be on air.

Its popular because its on CBS, And there's a looooooot of older people in this country that find this kind of bland humor enjoyable. Of course we would all hate it, ELR isn't a show targeted towards the 18-25 year old druggie raver demographic :)

djwhirlpool said:
it kind of makes me depressed when i watch this show. raymond and his wife don't really like eachother and are obviously not in love. raymond's parents hate eachother. raymond's mother hates his wife. raymond and his brother don't really like their parents. raymond's brother's life is very depressing.

and then there's the fact that the show isn't ever funny.

i have given this show several chances and i can't see one good reason why it should be on air.

EXACTLY how I feel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My parents love this show and think I am nuts. 8(

DJWhat said:
Its popular because its on CBS, And there's a looooooot of older people in this country that find this kind of bland humor enjoyable. Of course we would all hate it, ELR isn't a show targeted towards the 18-25 year old druggie raver demographic :)

my parents think it's stupid and so does my grandma.

i'm not a druggie raver either, i don't know who this show is directed towards.

I am not joking when I say that EVERYONE I know strongly dislikes this mockery of a sitcom. The formula (lazy husband, funny but nagging wife and annoying parents) is old as old can be. I truly don't understand how Raymond rates so well in Australia, because so many people seem to really dislike it and all seem baffled by its success. Channel Ten, please get this shit off the air and replace it with Seinfeld repeats!!!

Everybody Hates Raymond. 8( 8) 8o