Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: Mythbusters

i love saturdays when they have this on all morning and afternoon, i sit around and watch a few or dvr some.

it is a great concept, often funny and always entertaining... but adam and jamie are getting on my nerves a little bit, and i am not sure how i feel about the helpers being brought in now- are they getting lazy?

They have a couple good lookin chics working with them, too. :)

Is it just me or does jamie look like a mix between nick olivieri and mr peanut?

ha! did anyone see tonights episode where adam gets fried. the look on his face, and the looks on the others faces, was priceless.

and those chicks and other guy are recent 2nd season add ons. it used to just be adam and jamie. i think they obviously needed a little eye candy. i loved it when scottie egged tory into trying to bunny hop over a red wagon with a bike, and he went face first into the pavement... so cruel. and there is really only one hottie, and that's kari

buster 2.0 rocks!!!

Last edited:
I was a big fan of the episode where they got drunk and tried to beat a Breathalyzer by using mouth wash, gum, et cetera. It was definitely hilarious watching them get hammered before taking the test.

haha i just noticed the international versions don't have the "dont try this at home" stuff.. there also seems to be some other differences between versions..for example in the US version of the cell phone destruction myth they show this dudes oil can collection, but that is cut out of the int'l version. the int'l version is still a full minute longer though so there could be stuff cut out of the Canadian version (the eps i get are ripped in canada) version that may be in other versions.. hmm

actually i had them both going simutaneously and it appears there are more commercial breaks in the int'l version so time is added for the intro and outro bits plus the 'reset' after you come back from break where the show reminds you what you were watching incase the commercials erased your brain

most of the time the two announcers use the same exact script, but it's funny hearing the different phrases and terms.. like 'danger at the petrol park' instead of 'danger at the gas pump'

Last edited:
Finder said:
I was a big fan of the episode where they got drunk and tried to beat a Breathalyzer by using mouth wash, gum, et cetera. It was definitely hilarious watching them get hammered before taking the test.

yeah adam's all "just let me put my drink down on your brethalyzer machine" to the cop hehe =D

frizzantik said:
haha i just noticed the international versions don't have the "dont try this at home" stuff

How awesome is that? I think i might go and make a "tree cannon" or a "chicken gun"

But Finder was right about the breathalyser episode being the best .

Did anyone see the Shop Til you Drop episode last night? The East Bay Vivarium is the coolest pet store you'll ever set foot in. That place is like a zoo. I've seen the back room where they hatch all the baby reptiles in huge incubators with a bunch of trays in them. They check the trays every day and pull out all the little baby reps. It's really neat!

I love this show. The Build Team is kinda doo doo, but Jamie and Adam are just so fucking smart. I love watching smart people try and wrap their brains around a problem and solve it.

the crap that jamie just knows how to build out of nowhere (or at least that is how they portray him on the show, maybe not in real life) is crazy.
i love these guys and around here they have them on for hours and hours every sunday now- score

Heh... I was gonna bmp this thread a couple of days ago!

It's easily one of the best things on TV. At the moment they're showing a mixture of re-runs, specials and 'best-ofs'... poor Buster.

Adam burning his hair off was particularly funny...

Some of the myths seem a little redundant...for instance, they're testing the old falling-lethal-bullet "myth", which in fact does kill people in my town every so often on New Year's. It will still be fun to watch, though.

I fucking LOVE this show. I guess maybe it is kind of a guy thing, but whatever, it's one of my favorite shows of all time! I watch it with my little brother incessantly when I'm home for weekends and stuff :D