• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: Meet the Barkers

Originally posted by wanderlust
oh and you forgot chaotic too

I watched a few minutes of that show out of curiousity. It's freakin weird because half of the show is done in night vision on a shitty ass camera. And I *SWEAR* that in the part of the episode I was watching, those bitches had taken ecstacy lol. Too funny!

Hearing people say "I definitly enjoy reality TV" just makes me want to rip my hair out. Argh... KILL ME NOW... I'm going to be sticking with blockbuster favorites for a loooooong time it seems. Just when I thought the craze was dieing down <cries> when will QUALITY programming come back ? Never, it seems....

Originally posted by MynameisnotDeja
Theres definately enough people. Lucky us huh? ;)
Why hope it goes away? I mean just dont watch it and
leave it for the people who like it to enjoy.

I hope it goes away because reality TV is mindless garbage and seems to take precedent over any other programming. One of the reasons I gave up TV almost five years ago.

I don't hate all reality tv (I really like The Amazing Race and I LOVED Project Runway). I think this Barkers show, though, is pure drivel. It has no redeeming qualities whatsoever ... it's not even entertaining in that trashy, guilty pleasure sort of way. It just SUCKS ASS.

^The Amazing Race is a very great show that doesnt get enough attention, IMO.

I agree about the Britney and Kevin show..I thought it was lame....and coming from a reality tv whore like myself..THATS pretty bad.

I cannot stand this show. I saw the first episode and couldn't FORCE myself through it. I see parts of it here and there but find it extremely boring and they are just sickening with all their love shit. I'm in love, too, but I don't really enjoy watching a rich lame actress and that weenie Travis making kissy-faces at each other for a half hour.

but yeah, hate it and i don't watch it, i want to slap my friends who do.

i saw a part when the wife gets out of her car to admire a deer, i recognized the street (supelveda blvd), then i saw a part when they are out back at their house and saw a view of the getty center, i often drive around that area smokin kush blunts in my car, i hope to run into their house one day and shout (YOUR SHOW SUX). and im pretty sure travis was/.is smokin pot to deal with pain from his foot injury.

He hadBETTER be fucking high, at least that would give him an escuse. He sure as hell acts like it and has made a national fool of himself all in one swoop. Congratulations!

I guess I am just a cynical bastard though... It sucks to be a media snob, always setting yourself up for dissapointment. :/

This next season of the fireman show (forgot the name? dennis leary is in it) lives up to it's predecessor. I loved that fucking show, the shield too, and they have been doing a great job of keeping the shows fresh and interesting.