Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: Homicide: Life on the Street (Why Does The Black Guy G. Say He's Italian?)

muie

Bluelighter
That is fucked up! He says shit like I cannot get enough spaghetti due to my Sicilian ancestry or never gamble with the Sicilians..what the fuck its like a white guy saying hes a black african.

U aint aware obviously that alot of sicilians and southern italians have black ancestry in them some in very small amounts some more than others...It aint impossible that he got italian heritage. I dont even kno wat show ur talkin about but to assume that u can judge the race/ethnicity of someone just by lookin at them is ignorant

Yeah, I was a little offended by this. My family is off the boat from Ellis Island in the 20s type of Italians...and a good portion Sicilian. Without revealing too much, my last name is more or less "Africa" with some spelling variations and Italianization. You can't always figure out what someone's ethnic background is by looking at them...I have olive skin, dark hair and dark eyes, but my grandma has pale white skin and my grandpa looks black. Southern Italians do not have the "stereotypical" white features in the first place, and many have more "black" features, yet still have to check the caucasian box on financial aid forms because they are of European descent. I totally agree with lacey BIG TIME on this one.