• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Tv: Er

sweet0ne

Bluelighter
new episode tonight. i have to be honest.... i think my favorite show is getting worse every season, there's only so many people that can die and hook up. They shoulda kept Carter and Abby together, though i am happy that Carter is with someone who compliments him better than Abby ever did. I hope there are some ER watchers out there so i don't feel so alone.

I've watched ER for a long time.

I still find it entertaining, despite how much of a soap opera it is now

i use to watch it every Thur, but stopped watching "primetime" shows for the most part (shows on between 7-10pm usually) but i catch the reruns of ER every weekday on TNT in the morning.

the only reason i still watch this show is because i already wasted years of my life watching it when it was a better show.

now i wish death, famine, and pestilence on every character. especially that annoying little kid alex.

^^^ Thank you! Alex is just about the worst fucking character Ive come across.

The best characters for me are ...

- Dr. Mark Greene
- Robert Romano
- Dr. Carter (Usually back in the earlier seasons as a med student)

Mark Greene just kicked so much ass. At least he got a respectful death as opposed to Romano's horrendously embarressing death.

^^^^ Romano was an asshole, everyone knows that. I and i glad they killed him off, and im sure many other people are too. Carter is definately the best character, and always has been my favourite.

Some of the students are really anoying, like the one who Romano caught smokin dope before he died, he's such a prat.

Pratt is pretty good too, cool character, good doctor.

obsolete said:
^^^^ Romano was an asshole, everyone knows that. I and i glad they killed him off, and im sure many other people are too. Carter is definately the best character, and always has been my favourite.

Some of the students are really anoying, like the one who Romano caught smokin dope before he died, he's such a prat.

Pratt is pretty good too, cool character, good doctor.

You sir, are a moron worthy only of bowing down to Dr. Romano's superior medical skills. :)

But seriously, Ive been to the ER message board and A LOT of people MISS Dr. Romano. Fans of the show are seriously and genuinally upset of him being killed off and how it happened. You wouldnt believe how sad and angry they were at the board.

To me, Pratt represents cultured idiocy. A grungy mutt that needs to be put to sleep.

*Sigh* I long for the old days, even if it means watching Doug Ross.

well considering its been on for 10 years the storylines are gonna go down. I mean we can only do the gun shot/stabbing/burn victim/car wreck truama so much, I too was a big fan of romano, only cause most doctors in real life are more like him than the caring kind like carter or kovac, I don't see the show lasting much longer, maybe one more season after this. the ratings are starting to decline while still top ten, its not the number one show anymore, and yeah I hate that kid alex, I am actually kinda upset gallant got shipped out, I liked him on there. abby is starting to get on my nerves more and more too. but NELA. go back to playing soccer please

Mmm...I have class at 8 am and ER is on at midnight (7 minutes ago) two episodes of the newest season...

And I'm up...stupid E.R.

And yes, I agree, it's been kinda going downhill. But the whole Carters baby thing is pretty cool, and I'm interested to see what will happen with Abby and the whoel Psych thing.

Since she is one of my fave characters it would be cool if she went into a career in Psych ('specially since that's what I'm doing;))

oh an abby/mom psych foil...
i did not know

oh and for the past few years thrusday night has been a -no good tv on tonight- night
but early season ers are on tnt, i think, for a good three hours every morning... perhaps 9-12

I jumped on the ER bandwagon late in the game, but thanks to TNT I have caught up and now aseen just about every episode ... but yeah, I think they are really skating on VERY THIN ICE here... I mean, Dr. Ramano was by far my favorite character ... I was sad to see him go, I mean, he had the personality... all of his off-color comments ... I laughed at almost every line the man had, and he reminded me of, well, me ... I was the sexual harasser he was at just about every job I held ....

Sadly things have gone to shit really ... it seems that they have moved from a lot of interesting medical pathology to more of this drama shit... one thing ihave always liked about the show, is that of every medical related TV show, this one is really the most accurate of all of them ... I mean, I it's not perfect, but it's a lot better then most of the shows ....

^^^ Ya. Ive actually studied the accuracy of it, and its not to bad. It could be a whole lot worse.

PS. ER SEASON 2 IS OUT NOW! GO BUY IT!

^^ehh, I didn't really like her much anyways. Once they killed off greene then she really didn't serve much purpose anymore.

She was a character in her own right was she not? I thought she was a good character, as well as a good actor. Although she hasnt been in it a great deal in the current series, she will be missed im sure.

her charcter sucks, i continue to wish death upon the writers.

i hope everyone that could have died in the finale does, although i'm sure when i watch next season's premeire i will be disappointed.

OK maybe she hasnt done anything amazing... but still a worth while character i thought.

corday has kinda ran her ground but to get rid of alex kingston cause shes to old is wrong though but the show is starting to go down hill.

I think I know who dies though in the season opener