Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: Community

L O V E L I F E

Bluelighter
Thursday.

8:00 p.m. EDT/PDT 7:00 p.m. CDT.

Finally, the spot it deserves, after CRUSHING the first three episodes.

Smartest funniest flat-out BEST non-animated show on network TV in AT LEAST a decade.

Thank me later.

Arrested Development is the funniest non-animated show in the last decade, but I have been meaning to give this a shot.

Yeah this show is pretty funny. "It's a perfect combo of wit and humor, with a little sarcasm in between." That's would be my People magazine one sentence review.

I thought the writing on 30 Rock was good but, christ, Community puts that show to shame. The jokes come at you so fast, it's like watching His Girl Friday.

Minor gripe is that the publicity for the show greatly exagerates Chevy Chase's importance on the show. You would think he's the star but he's actually a pretty minor charcter.

This show is great and pretty god damn funny. I've only watched the first two episodes but have the third on the dvr and cant wait to watch it.

*BUMP!*

Five consecutive fantastic episodes!

Take notice, fuckers.

Between the MANY excellent cast members, the frenetic almost Family-Guy-In-Its-Prime-Pace, and the consistent top-notch writing, we are watching greatness as it happens.

Don't miss it!

OK!

This is IT!

FINAL WARNING!

This is seriously the best non-animated comedy show on network TV in AT LEAST A DECADE!

Watch re-runs FOR FREE on hulu.com and THEN start watching/TiVo'ing this show every Thursday night at 8:00 EST.

You WILL thank me later.

For the love of comedy, PLEASE trust me on this - it didn't get moved from its original unenviable 9:30 time slot to its current PRIME Thursday night at 8:00 o'clock LEAD IN slot (into Poehler's above-average show, followed by the much-ballyhooed "The Office") BY ITS FOURTH-EVER episode by accident!

Thank me later!

- LL <3

I love this show!!! I never miss an episode. Its funny, its real. But the black chick is starting to annoy me

I think one of my favorite things about the show is when you think the episode is over, but it has that brief 30 second clip of usually Abed and Troy hanging around in the study room, and all the crazy and cool stuff they do. I think those are a perfect end to a show because they're all really funny.

Just watched tonight's episode. Alison Brie is HOT.

alison-brie.jpg