Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: Burn Notice

continuousbeing2

Bluelighter
Burn-Notice.jpg

I was very pleasantly surprised by this show, on good old US of A. Light and breezy, very tongue in cheek (as evidenced pretty clearly by the fact that The Chin himself, Mr. Bruce Campbell, is one of the stars). Their operations, while ridiculous and outrageous, are also incredibly entertaining in that sort of mindless way. I am not sure exactly what it is about this show, but its a great get sucked into watching it on a rainy afternoon type show.

Also, can't ever go wrong with Brucey C.

Bruce is hilarious in this show.

It's nice because it's a formula show a la MacGuyver (save somebody each week/help a client), but it also has an interesting story line to go along with it.

Also the guest appearances by people such as Trisha Helfer, etc. spice it up.

Oh yeah, Gabrielle Anwar is pretty hot, too.

Just when I thought this show was getting a bit repetitive, tonight's episode (season 3 episode 2) was REALLY good.

Love this show.

I really like that show, only watched the first season yet tough, but now that Prison Break is over, and my other shows are on break, i'll have time to catch up :)

I started watching the third season on Hulu even though I have not seen the first 2 and I really enjoyed it even though it's not my type of show.

i think you can watch it on hulu. thats what i'm going to have to do.