Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: Big Love

Damien, lol ;) That is the extent of how I feel about Chloe, no more, no less. Hahaha!!
I am also thinking of starting Six Feet Under next!! Either that, or Breaking Bad...I'm almost done with the second season of True Blood ^_^
Gotta love TV Show marathons!

Huh, speaking of TV show marathons. I've systematically worked my way through 10 seasons of Frasier in 4 months. I need to get a life or something. :|

Six Feet Under is possibly my favourite show of all time though. Everything about it was just magnificent imo. :)

Ooh, and I like Chloe too. But like, how she looked ten years ago with the short hair and everything. <3

chloes.jpg

Gotta love a wild child. :D

I adore this show. Only 2 episodes left. I hate the beginnings of grief when you know that a show and characters who you have followed for five years are coming to an end.

Never thought I would follow this show but I was hooked from the get go.

anyone else dreading the last 2 episodes???

No, looking forward to how they wrap it all up. This season has been such a treat given what a shambling fucking mess last season was.

^
Ditto. This hasn't been the best season, but it is much better than the last one.

my long-distance Big Love viewing partner reminded me that this is a ten episode season, something I hadn't even noticed. The episodes are so dense with plot points. Cutting it back and forcing the writers to make due with ten hours has been a great boon for the drama.