• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: 90210 - The Next Generation

Rogue Robot

Bluelight Crew
So, who's seen it? Admittedly, this will be my new guilty pleasure, as I've been watching the older 90210 all summer. :D

Discuss!

I have an version to anything that's a remake. They're never as good as the original was and I just can't condone ripping off an old idea because you can't come up with something new and original.

just show us the titties and ass. let's not try to pretend it's good drama.

oh, i'm not pretending it's good drama at all. i'm in love with trashy tv. i'll admit it.

lol, i saw the ad on tv and thought to myself how they all look like mongoloids.

ick. why? i don't think remakes are ever a good idea.

Impacto Profundo said:
lol, i saw the ad on tv and thought to myself how they all look like mongoloids.

i was thinking more along the lines of bratz dolls.

I am still looking for the old 90210 in DVD. And now there's a new one?

I just saw the first episode tonight and I honestly don't know how long the series will last for. I'm going to have to watch tons of reruns of the original series to get the bad taste out of my mouth. :\

It still has time to redeem itself I guess, but I put the original up on such a high pedestal that I don't know if it's possible.

My opinion is: shows fade for a reason. Bringing them back is usually an exercise in futility. In a world with a rejuvenated Dr. Who and Battlestar Galactica, I suppose anything's possible, but I remain skeptical.

Utter trash, and not even in a good way.

All 90210 did was spawn a whole new generation of even more trash i.e Dawson's Creek, The OC, and the worst of the worst.........One Tree Hill.

I don't wanna watch a bunch of rich, 'good looking' chicks and gay guys deal with their so-called problems. Throw your TV out the window, before it's too late.

^i must admit, the episode where the butler only used three kinds of vinegar instead of four on ferari's brunch garden salad specially imported from greece hit particlarly close to home.

/vomit

seriously, what is the target demographic at work here? i don't understand how anyone could give two shits about a bunch of mannaquins and the shitting soap opera they insert into their sock to beat the audience over the head with.

spork said:
I just saw the first episode tonight and I honestly don't know how long the series will last for. I'm going to have to watch tons of reruns of the original series to get the bad taste out of my mouth. :\

It still has time to redeem itself I guess, but I put the original up on such a high pedestal that I don't know if it's possible.

i have definitely seen worse television, imo, but it just seemed like it was lacking a little substance. maybe it'll redeem itself. it was the pilot, after all.

Rogue Robot said:
i've only seen seasons 1-3 available in stores. :(

Problem over here is, if it is not popular, they won't make the pirated version. The original DVDs are just too expensive. :(

They did 21 Jump Street Season 1 but nobody bought (I was probably the only one who did) and they never produce season 2. :(

fengtau said:
Problem over here is, if it is not popular, they won't make the pirated version. The original DVDs are just too expensive. :(

They did 21 Jump Street Season 1 but nobody bought (I was probably the only one who did) and they never produce season 2. :(

that sucks. :( is it possible for you to download them off of itunes or the like?