The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Tulsa, OK scene

joearea609

Greenlighter
Do not make posts like this that could be construed as asking about where to get drugs. Some discussion is OK regarding the local drug scene/economy, etc. but your post crosses the line into solicitation. Please read the Bluelight User Agreement you were linked to when joining and feel free to mods with any questions. Consider this your only warning on this issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
That said, we can start a thread to discuss in general terms the scene in Tulsa. Please review the rules, they are by and large very simple. Deviation from them may result in a permanent ban from our forum, especially if your intent in coming here is to score drugs.

Can you tell me if I just typed something like,?so what is there to do here. Or what is there to do here.

I'm from jersey living in Oklahoma.

Can u aTleast let me know what I did so I don't make the same mistake. Really upset me because I had honest intentions. I can see how someone could think that. That sux. So do I have a mark against me?

Anyway thank you for your time

In short, any posts that can be reasonably construed as either solicitation of drugs or publically arranging meet ups are forbidden. If you make friends here and meet up it is your business and your risk. If you publicly solicit either drugs or IRL meetings then your posts will be edited removed and you will be infected or banned. Local threads are for discussing the local scene not participating in it with Bluelight as mediator.

Go to OKC, there is a drug scene there and it's less than 2 hours away.

Last edited: