View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamine after 1plsd

Korrit

Bluelighter
Hey all :) I'm planning to take 4HO-MiPT or 5Meo-MiPT in the end of a trip with 1plsd (8 or 10 hours afters dosing 1plsd) do you think guys it's a good idea? feedback from experimented users who have already done this will be very appreciated.

Not sure if it's a great idea (as you might get psychologically tired after the 1-P trip) but I'd choose about 20mg of 4-HO-MiPT, knowing that 5-Meo-MiPT has a stimulating edge to it. But it depends on what effects are you looking for...

Going to a psychedelic camping for 4 days myself and plan on doing various psychs every day, starting with DOC, then taking increasing amounts of acid and 4-HO-MiPT with MDA at the last day.
I know some people will trip non-stop for days, but as for me, I need some sleep and some food in between trips so I can fully enjoy the effects %)

Thanks for your response. I'm comfortable with tripping for a long time.. i used to start tripping saturday morning using lysergamides and continue with a redose and/or mdma in the late evening and night.. then weed in the end of my trip/roll which can be 15 hours after my first dose. I'm opening this thread in order to have feedback from users who have already done this so i can learn from their experiences, for example does this combo go well( no danger, no bad feeling...etc)? should i review up the dose for 4HO-Mipt/ 5Meo-Mipt cause maybe 1plsd will set a tolerance?... how is redosing on those chemicals?...etc. wish you lot of fun for your camping days, and be safe ;)

Last edited: