• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Trying not to die or ruin my entire life with seed tea:

GetMeOutOfThisCRAP

Bluelighter
I have tried the devil seed tea a ways back but didn't like the itchiness and threw it out. I would like some occasional way to eliminate ahedonia some days as well as cravings in a way that I do not get hooked and ruin my life from seed tea use 24/7 for years.

Is it quite doable for someone who had prior issues with painkiller abuse disorder and having a relationship with seed tea that is "once in a blue moon?" I didn't find it to have the same rush of euphoria and "i love life lets do this everyday forever." Seed tea was complex and to be moderated..

How do I avoid overdosing in case a batch is wicked strong? It takes 7 hours for the peak effects to rise more or less? I cannot overdose on this.. I want to be careful and also functional if possible on the days that I do indulge. This is probably the worst idea I've ever had... but maybe it could allow me to never dabble in pills ever again if affective on occasion. I don't use daily opiates because I learned how the withdrawal makes you want to not live anymore. Very traumatizing so now it's on occasion and with more balance and acceptance of my inability to abuse opiates anymore.

You avoid overdosing by drinking it gradually, sipping it over time rather than gulping it down all once. It may take several hours to peak but you'll know well before the peak if you have an especially potent batch. Never just assume it's around the same potency as your last batch and decide it's ok to drink your normal dose all at once. I almost ODed that way after my local Indian grocer got new seeds in that were super strong. In fact, had I not spent the prior two weeks shooting heroin and raising my opiate tolerance, I am quite sure I would have ODed and might not be typing this post. All because I got impatient and figured "well, it's probably about the same as the last batch". No matter how impatient you are, always take it slow when using a new batch.

I do think seed tea might be more possible to moderate than other opiates, because it's kind of a dirty high, quite inferior to opium in my experience and opium itself is easier to moderate than pharmy opiates for me. Just keep in mind, every weekend is not moderation. I think seed tea is something some people might be able to do once in a blue moon without getting addicted but there's always the risk you might decide to score some other opiates afterward.

I have tried the devil seed tea a ways back but didn't like the itchiness and threw it out. I would like some occasional way to eliminate ahedonia some days as well as cravings in a way that I do not get hooked and ruin my life from seed tea use 24/7 for years.

Is it quite doable for someone who had prior issues with painkiller abuse disorder and having a relationship with seed tea that is "once in a blue moon?" I didn't find it to have the same rush of euphoria and "i love life lets do this everyday forever." Seed tea was complex and to be moderated..

How do I avoid overdosing in case a batch is wicked strong? It takes 7 hours for the peak effects to rise more or less? I cannot overdose on this.. I want to be careful and also functional if possible on the days that I do indulge. This is probably the worst idea I've ever had... but maybe it could allow me to never dabble in pills ever again if affective on occasion. I don't use daily opiates because I learned how the withdrawal makes you want to not live anymore. Very traumatizing so now it's on occasion and with more balance and acceptance of my inability to abuse opiates anymore.
Take an entire pound, and powder it all with a coffee grinder, and mix all the powder together thoroughly, no more hot spots, every spoonful is equipotent. If you make tea out of, make it the exact same way every time.