• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

trying IV cocaine?

ovo1024

Bluelighter
So I'm not real experienced with iv use it's not my roa for any drug buy have slammed heroin once and meth twice. I loved it both times but I already consider myself a drug addict so I always kept my self from going down the needle road. I can't even inject myself without fear of missing lol. But recently I've wanted to try shooting coke I've heard the rush and "bell ringing" feeling is the best lol. Is this a bad idea for someone like me? Coke isn't that cool to me so trust I won't get addicted

NO! DON'T DO IT! It's so bad! I use to be addicted to IVing H and coke and whenever I shot coke it felt like I just dropped on a roller coaster than I had a hardcore panic attack along with thinking I Was having a heart attack... everything would get really bright and my hearing would get really LOUD then muffled then LOUD then muffled over and over for 10 minutes as I shaked like a chihuahua trying to get my H shot ready to help me come down... I still don't know why I wasted over 10K on the shit when I hated it so much...

You shouldn't be trying to IV cocaine without someone showing you proper technique first. There are a lot of potential complications which put IV use of cocaine in a league of its own apart from say, heroin. For instance, cocaine can and does cause death to tissue it comes into contact with, meaning you don't want a lump of it just sitting in the crook of your arm for an extended period of time. Most people I know who have experienced abscesses, got them as a result of improper cocaine injection.

Aside from not knowing how to IV, using cocaine by this ROA is very dangerous. I never got heavily into it, but being a heroin addict, I know plenty who have. Some people call it the "Flop" when you overdose on IV cocaine; it can kill. If you're looking for a quicker rush without the heightened danger of this ROA, I'd suggest crack.

Thank you keifRichards for the advice. Also I wasn't planning on trying to inject on my own just stating I don't know how lol. I tried crack once off foil and wasn't impressed. I just for one time want to experience that rush and bell ringing effect I always preferred meth over coke anyway so this won't become a habit. Just curious if it's as good as people say it is.

IV coke is by far the most addictive substance i have tried. In the 3 months where i was abusing it heavily i lost whatever money i had, nearly ended up in prison, am surprised i didn't end up in the psych ward because i was basically psychotic on and off and all i cared for was coke and it was the most hellish addiction i have had. I had IVed Dilaudid, Morphine, Demerol aka meperidine aka Pethidine, Valium and Lorazepam. I also smoked crack on and off without any major problems but i am not exaggerating when i was none of that compared to the horrors of IV coke.

My advice would be to stay away as far as you can from it. If you think Crack is addictive it's nothing compared to banging coke.

O man, I have spent too much time, energy and money IVing cocaine. I never lost anything too bad, except almost my life and I feel parts of my brain. It creates a repetitive, fiendish quality few things can match. Also, you should look up cocaine conditioned place preference,
it makes your brain grow to want it more, associate things with it. It's kindof insidious, also, DANGEROUS. 60 - 80mg can be ok, 120mg can be near overdose, and its NOT a pleasant overdose, no going gently into that good night, seizures, heart attack, feeling like you've been lobotomized
and ECT'd. Eh, I had some fun, if I could take it back, I'd not do it.

DO NOT ATTEMPT IT WITHOUT A MILLIGRAM SCALE. if it's good, 40 - 90mg (MAX) should be amazing. If not, the coke is NO GOOD and cut to shit, no matter what anyone says. Also look up levamisole, and get a test kit for that.

Everybody has said it here, but I'll add...

IV coke is the most addicting thing I have ever done. I have spent the last five years on heroin and only one year of on and off IV coke, I got really into it this year and the last three months it took me down FAST, to the point where I wished I only had a heroin addiction and I really though I was going to go crazy. Yeah, I felt HEALTHY with just a dope habit. 8(

Yes, it's a great feeling. But it's also frustrating because you will spend the rest of your injecting career chasing that one bellringer. And once you get a tolerance that bellringer will probably kill you because it's such a fine line between getting off and death.

And no matter what, even if you end up having a lot of fun doing it, you'll end up at the point where one shot will send you straight to psycho town, and you'll be hiding from your invisible friends in your closet. Cocaine does that to you - after a while it takes LESS to send you into a psychosis. So you won't even really get euphoria but you'll still bang it all day long until you basically lose your mind.

I didn't listen, and neither will you, but really, it haunts me to this day. I think about it every day. I am a fucking prisoner of my own mind because of it. I've spent thousands and thousands of dollars on it. I've nearly gone insane during the comedowns. I've OD'd on heroin trying to come down from it. It's really a grueling addiction and one of the best threads I've read here on the subject had a sobering piece of advice: There are no old coke bangers around. They are all dead, insane, or they've gotten clean.

Do it in the bathroom because you'll want to hurl, but you won't, unless you need too :)

You shouldn't be trying to IV cocaine without someone showing you proper technique first. There are a lot of potential complications which put IV use of cocaine in a league of its own apart from say, heroin. For instance, cocaine can and does cause death to tissue it comes into contact with, meaning you don't want a lump of it just sitting in the crook of your arm for an extended period of time. Most people I know who have experienced abscesses, got them as a result of improper cocaine injection.

Aside from not knowing how to IV, using cocaine by this ROA is very dangerous. I never got heavily into it, but being a heroin addict, I know plenty who have. Some people call it the "Flop" when you overdose on IV cocaine; it can kill. If you're looking for a quicker rush without the heightened danger of this ROA, I'd suggest crack.

Exactly. Besides, chances are you won't be satisfied and will want to do it over and over again as it does not last more than 5-10 minutes.
Most victims of fatal OD from IV'ing coke die within minutes.
And just you'll probably not be concerning about safety then.

What everyone said speed balling IV Coke and h made me beg to just be an h addict ... Imagine needing more shots a day than just with h and having to spend double on Coke and h and spend another double on the amount of shots cause you come down in like 5 minutes dude and you chase those shots and it burns your veins out quick

I just wrote a thread about my experience with this..... Total waste of time, money and everything else the others didn't list

Unless, of course, you're going to do it anyway, (I do), in which case, rather than waste a single byte of bandwidth on "Don't do it!" opinions, I'd try to limit myself to only giving advice that will minimize the dangers of DOING this shit. Which ain't easy. Even under the most 'strictly OCD dope fiend' ritual habits, coke is an indiscriminate killer. Been doing this for 25 years, and am still very much aware that EVERY shot could be my last. AT LEAST I'LL GO OUT WITH my affairs in order, doing something I really REALLY like...

Bad to go down that path.

It's hard to find your way off it since that bell ringer fills your brain and nothing much else matters. So, if you want to devote your head, veins and maybe your life to this, then by all means try it but in the long run, you're worth more if you stay alive.

I tell you, what happened to me about twenty years ago, after I'd been bangin' that shit for about 3-4 years, is that one day, all of a sudden, the Peek Freak Paranoia got 5 times worse. Since that day, I haven't been able to do that just coke thing, in fact, even mixing it with dope it's still almost too wild a ride to do. I suppose there's some sort of point-of-no-return brain-chemistry thing, at least in MY brain, because it still happens to this day. Put a hit of nice flake in front of me, and I'll turn it down. I KNOW the Peek Freak will come out. Now, put that hit and some baking soda in front of me, and THAT I can do, but NOT unless I've already got some dope on-board. Speaking of which, once again, the spoon is calling my name. Catch ya' later, there's something I gotta' do... :)

it isn‘t a pleasant high you dont gain anything from trying it.
it is just very intense, like you‘d get hit from a train made out of pillows or something, you feel as if you were under a huge bell, like as if you were a GONG of flesh or something

i never injected meth, just snorted it and i wonder what this is like, but cocaine i.v. is really a bad drug, there is no moderation in it, at all! and it doesn‘t even make you feel good it is a huge wave of feelings rushing over you, like a total sensual overload, the only thing you can think of is OHHHHHHUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHAAAAAH along with this metallic sound in your ears but it only lasts a few seconds it is almost allready gone when you finish your shot.

this is not a drug you can do just once, no way mate, it turns you into an animal and it changes people, their morals and what they do. you can not compare this to snorted cocaine, it is something totally differernt. i would never tell anyone to „just not do it“ as this is bullshit and helps nobody, so do what you want but... take care and be aware of what you are doing before you go ahead

It's not that great honestly. I mean, it IS, but...if you've already shot meth...well, that's the gold standard of stimulant drugs IMO

I second this, iv coke is no joke. I've struggled with it for quite some time. Overall it's not worth it

My only OD in 10+ years of IV drug use was from IV coke. I started it when in withdrawal and couldn't get any of my DOC (50mg/mL pure injectable Hydromorphone-- 25mg shots every 2-4 hours that made me projectile vomit and piss myself but that I still loved as no other, but that's another story) or anything equivalent so a friend found me some high quality coke until I could get H. Did nearly half an 8 ball in one night and was immediately hooked. After a week of using every night stopped trying to get narcotics altogether (don't even remember the most likely severe withdrawal which is saying something in and of itself). Started using all day every day. Stopped eating, bathing, socializing, etc. Lost all my friends and 80lbs (I looked like a skeleton by the end). Eventually started speed-balling with heroin when coke alone made my muscles lock up so badly I couldn't get out of bed the next day. Collapsed nearly all of my veins, had to use a blood pressure cuff to find any after awhile. Stressed having seizures if I took too much. Carried a bottle of aspirin and a bottle of liquid morphine everywhere to keep the chest pain at bay. Eventually one morning I decided to finish the rest of what I had before work after being up for days binging and ended up with crushing chest pain, heart rate of 200+, sweating bullets, gasping for air. Permanently damaged my heart. Haven't used coke since and know I can never touch it again. And the fucked up part is I miss it every single day. My first love will always be opiates but cocaine is a cruel mistress. Don't fuck with her. I wish I never had.