• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Trying cocaine for the first time

LovingTree

Greenlighter
Before I even decide on trying it, is it worth it?

I don't plan on doing this often at all... probably only once. I refuse to do this more than once a month.

That being said, is it worth trying? I have only smoked cannabis, did some DXM, and a little MDMA.

Also, is weed okay to smoke with it? Should I be drinking water?

Need a coke expert here :p it's <snip> for the gram I want by the way, so not sure if that's good orbad. Sorry if I broke any rules btw, still kinda new here.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't allow prices so you might want to edit that out of your post before a mod has to do it for you. But, since I can see the price, depending on where you are, the quality will be okay...probably nothing too great. Coke is generally cut to shit at this point, so decent coke is nearly impossible to find.

There are a few things you should look into before giving coke a try...look around on here, for example. Cocaine is EXTREMELY FIENDISH and you will most likely finish off everything you have the same night, but I find I don't have the desire to do it again after sleeping, for quite a while. If you are planning on combing it with alcohol, please read up on Cocaethylene...it's a relatively dangerous byproduct that forms in your body when you combine alcohol + coke. Cocaine is generally very overrated, and portrayed to be way more glamorous than it is...nevertheless, do your research on here and on Erowid, take it slow --- start with a small amount and then work your way up depending on how you feel.

Save your herb for the comedown is about the only advice I can offer besides don't do coke at all, the comedown from a coke/crack high fucking sucks bro. It's fine to smoke while you are using it, but I'd advise you to save a bone to smoke once the comedown starts to really suck. Maybe find an over the counter sleep aid too, the comedown sucks and they will help you get to sleep.

Is it worth trying? Not in my opinion, but I'm the type of person who hates energy drinks, adderall, and just about every drug that speeds you up besides coffee. If you like that kind of stuff, you'll probably love coke too and in a few months probably wont have many possessions. Like the mod said, it's fiendish and on the comedown, you will do fiendish type shit. I also think coke is overrated.

Did I mention the comedown from coke sucks?

Ah I missed the part about weed and water when I read this the first time around. I actually like the mix of pot + coke BUT I'm the only person I know who does...so I would say save it for the comedown. Plus, when I try ANY drug for the first time, I like to start from a clean slate and have no psychoactive chemicals in my system, so I know how the drug should feel on it's own before I combine it with anything else. It also helps to better gauge how the drug is affecting you, so you don't overdo it.

It's not like MDMA where you really need to be sure you're getting enough water. Of course, have some water around, because coke will make your face/throat numb (it's often cut with other -caine products to help increase this effect) and depending on the cut, the drip can still taste pretty gross despite the numbing sensation. So, water around for sipping/when you feel thirsty is ALWAYS good to have, and staying hydrated is always good for you, but it's not absolutely required for coke.

Like he said, save your bud for after you do the blow.
You will need it for the come down.

is it worth it?
thats a different story for every person.
I personally dont like cocaine.

I'm not a fan of weed + coke. Its nice for the comedown after a night of binging though.

What are your plans for the day/ night your using?

od >> bdd

It's like nosing into a parking spot dokomo ;)

^heh, I got a 400 error when I tried the move at first, so I didn't know if it went through or not. Amapola for the save!

I love love love coke, the trouble is you can't guarantee quality. If u get a good batch though I think you'll love it! The come downs are fine with a spliff or 2 nytol I have. I don't do it more than once every couple if months but it's a very sneaky thing, u can kind of not realise it's become a problem when it really is.

The only coke i've ever had has been good, I've always gotten so zooted that weed alone was not enough to bring me down unless I smoke mass, which IMO is a waste. I know it's dangerous, but I think alcohol or benzos along with weed after the coke high provides a better come down

Yep weed alone on a coke comedown doesn't work too well. Add a low dose benzo and maybe a little alcohol and you have a good night : P
Anyways the thing i hate about coke is you really can't tell how good it is usually. You could just be getting different types of amps with it and thinking , shit i have fire!

coke really isn't all that special. the high only lasts for a half hour. and i can gaurantee when you realize you're out of blow you're gonna fiend for more or atleast feel shitty that it's all gone.

you need a 6 pack of beers for the comedown. as well as hoots.

Over rated IMO. The high or duration has never justified the price in my eyes.
Smoking weed shouldn't have any problem with it, but as others said, save some for the comedown.
Don't take a shit load of it, can be very moreish.

Personally, I would stick with the MD... But you will never know until you try for yourself. Good luck and have fun :)

some of my freinds do coke occasionally...i think they just do it to do it...i dunno though doesnt seem that fun in my mind...buts its one of those drugs i would never do

Water? Well, it dehydrates you a little. Weed is fine with it, but I wouldn't do both the first time, only because you won't know what the coke feels like. Yeah, the crash kinda sucks, but as long as you don't have any negative events happen you'll be just fine.

It's my doc, but I will admit it is way overrated. However, I work three jobs to maintain my habit.

did coke for the 1st time last night... did 3 big ass lines of some real good blow.. was disappointed.. coke is waayyy overrated imo. the high was fun but only lasted about an hour.. after that i felt like pure shit mentally and physically.
i dont regret doing it but i dont think ill ever do it again.

did coke for the 1st time last night... did 3 big ass lines of some real good blow.. was disappointed.. coke is waayyy overrated imo. the high was fun but only lasted about an hour.. after that i felt like pure shit mentally and physically.
i dont regret doing it but i dont think ill ever do it again.

Just wondering how you know it was good blow if it was your first time?
All salesmen will tell you their merchandise is the best.