• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

#Truth to the core

QuE-dAwEiRd1

Bluelighter
Your the roots that anchor me to the ground,yet the soft breeze that sweeps me away..you hand out pain generously but never want it...you make me smile and forget the sad...you look down on me and treat me bad..you take my tears and wipe them away..when I ask you to you never stay..You keep me warm on those icy nights...you're never wrong and win our fights..I need you constantly everyday...you avoid me in every way...I need you to make me sane help me be real..you left me with a bigger void its emptiness I feel..make me feel like before,don't go away I'll let you in more day by day...fill me,use me take me as u wish..wake me up with your passionate kiss..I just can't see tomorrow if you're not there.I can't comprehend how much for you I care.I'll lie for you,steal if I must,your the only thing I trust..Can't you see?your the only one who frees the real me----point of view from a substance abuser

Sounds like every relationship I've ever had the misfortune of having-Including my chemical escapades! Yes, I've adopted the hermetic life style now.

On a more serious note, reading things like this depress me. Not because I don't like it-but more because I really do 'feel you'. I see so many people who are ostracized because of addiction, so many people that are super conflicted about their life (like myself), when it shouldn't be that way. We should be able to do whatever the hell we want to our own bodies. If that was acceptable, we wouldn't spend so much time in pain over the choice to use, choice being the word in question I suppose.