Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film Troma films, ( toxic avenger, class of nuke em high, story of a junkie, ect.

sewerslide.666mg

Bluelighter
any troma film fans around? I won't be surprised if there's no one,
do u like independent films that stick it to the evil greedy corporations of the world with there life aferming ( typo) ending that make life a fairy tail,
well troma don't do that shit,

this one sticks it to fast food reaustraunts it's so funny

the classic

Watching them stoned is great haha. Toxic Avenger cartoon was great as well.
I like any film more if im stoned drinking or other perishable items, I ordered from the troma site rabid grannies, farthers day and the taint coming in the mail soon but probly not to soon

any troma film fans around? I won't be surprised if there's no one,

I'd be surprised if there wasn't some around. It's like an underground cult most won't admit out in public. But those of us who do like them...DO like them. I haven't gone back to any of that genre in years, though.

I'd be surprised if there wasn't some around. It's like an underground cult most won't admit out in public. But those of us who do like them...DO like them. I haven't gone back to any of that genre in years, though.
troma movies channel. on youtube got shut down for a couple weeks and the fans made a pitician, ( typo) it's back now but more than 90% of the content is gone and the films,
if u haven't seen poultryguist it is so funny it part musicial and I hate musicals,
and citizen toxie is fun as fuck to

Thanks Sewer! You have great taste in movies. Sad as the U Tube channel got taken down......never the same.
I still have some DVDs from years back.

There is a rainbow on the horizon - you can stream free 1 month, then small charge per month.

I agree PoultryGuist is so damn bad it is actually Fantastic.

So many movies!!!

watch.troma.com
hahahah that might be the first time some one said I have good taste in movies

Terror Firmer is a fucked up movie.
great film first time I seen it I didn't like it, after that I love it I have it on dvd, I have combat shock, sgt. kabookie man and tromas war comming in the mail, I've only see combat shock of the 3,