View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tripping off 1g of shrooms?

ChodeMastaFlex

Bluelighter
So I got a new batch of shrooms last night, 5 grams of Psilocybe cubensis "Amazon". This morning I ate a small cap, probably not even a full gram and within 30 mins I was having a very intense mental mindfuck with the typical morphing twisty shroom visuals. My environment probably contributed to the mindfuck, but I have never felt that strong an effect from such a low dose. Has anyone else had a similar experience with fucking strong shrooms?

Z7eNKTR.jpg

I had some shrooms which were 3x as potent as ordinary cubes. Taking 1 gram felt almost as strong as an 8th.

Some people need larger doses to trip with.I could take all 5 grams and then go for a walk.I would be 'rubbery legged' along the way though,and more than a little incoherent.Small doses[less than a gram] are still therapeutic, and a lot of people have begun micro dosing to improve their mental function.These shrooms reconnect neural pathways that have laid dormant for a long time.I believe everyone should try them at least once.

Very true. To be honest, I didn't even get these shrooms to trip on, microdosing was my only intent because that shit improves pretty much all aspects of your life.

But I was catapulted deep into my mind unexpectedly, and some harsh truths about my current life were shown to me. I cried for like 2 hours straight but I came out of the experience with newfound positive goals.

It's certainly possible. I've had a ++++ experience from only 2.0g of dried mushrooms, and my friend had a +++/++++ experience from 1.5g of the same ones we took together.

So Lesson basically is that ALWAYS TEST DOSE 1 Gram Of Shrooms.

Golden teacher didn't take much at all and was blown away!

Damn that pic you got is full of ugly pretty bitches!

I'd make a spore print if they are that potent and grow your own!

Last edited:
Some mighty fine lookin' shrooms you got there. I have tripped on doses as low as a gram when I had some especially potent penis envies. Psilocybin is strong.

yeah some shrooms end up with a genetic anomaly of having quite a bit more active alkaloid in them. I remember my buddy did a grow, and the first batch off them was okay. It took an eigth to trip. The second batch off the same grow blew my mind at an eighth. It was both from the same growth medium, but something was just different about the second batch.

Yep, same thing happened to a friend of mine ^
He said that the guy he got the growkit from told him that it is because of certain bacterias that may get in the ground.

I have no idea if that is true, just throwing it out here

I was on SSRIs at the time (which are suppose to make psychedelics less potent)and took about 1.2 of some cubes and was tripping sack. I wasn't expecting anything really but it was pretty strong (probably comparable to a hit of acid). Shrooms are some potent stuff

I don't really feel doses less than 2 g but the thing about shrooms is like any psychedelic sometimes you just trip balls at a low dose for psychological reasons, but in addition some times the strength per weight can be higher than others. Mushrooms are unpredictable by nature.

I've definately tripped my nuts off from 1g before....,.like circus visuals

One of my buddies ate a 1/4 of that batch and has never done any psychs since then..... Freaked him out proper

The potency of mushrooms is also highly dependent on their age. I have noticed a distinct potency loss even 2 months after harvest

I once tripped with .3g, shrooms are potent but you dot know how potent it CAN be, at doses like 5-6g its not the same thing, mindfuck become derealisation and depersonalisation, sometimes even complete loss of contact to reality.

Psychedelics are intese, at least compared to any other class of drugs.

The other month I took seven liberty caps whilst out picking and they totally kicked my arse. I was expecting a mild buzz or something, but instead I got a bit of a harsh lesson. I've never been so relieved to drink copious amounts of cider.