Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Trip Reports is accepting moderator applications

jackie jones

Bluelight Crew
Hello fellow Bluelighters,

It is that time again. We are looking for someone with an interest in moderating Trip Reports. The qualifications are as follows:

A love for reading, writing, and editing;

Possessing respect for the principals of Bluelight (ie, harm minimization; freedom of information; kindness);

Dealing with solicitors and those who encourage dangerous behaviors accordingly;

Also, time. Ideally you should be able and willing to dedicate an ample amount of your overall BL time to moderating Trip Reports. This is a fairly active forum which requires a moderate amount of structuring. People break the rules on occasion, and with respect to keeping others safe we must be diligent to make certain our readers are receiving accurate information.

If you believe you are up for the challenge of moderating Trip Reports, send your applications to:

Cane2theLeft; phrozen; allium; jackie jones

im just curious, has a moderator left or has this forum grown that much in the last months? if i remember right, it was only this year that a new moderator was added :)

I havent been around for awhile but am just rekindling my love for Trip Reports and would be a good suit for a TR MOD I think. I have good grammar and editing skills, I have a lot of experience with most forms of drugs and most ROA's and also have fairly extensive knowledge on harm minimisation techniques. I know the rules of bluelight and have wanted to be a Mod for quite a while. Hope you guys are willing to give me a chance.

:) Peace

im just curious, has a moderator left or has this forum grown that much in the last months? if i remember right, it was only this year that a new moderator was added :)

We had one moderator leave some time ago and we feel that the two we have on currently are not quite enough for a forum that is active as this one.

I havent been around for awhile but am just rekindling my love for Trip Reports and would be a good suit for a TR MOD I think. I have good grammar and editing skills, I have a lot of experience with most forms of drugs and most ROA's and also have fairly extensive knowledge on harm minimisation techniques. I know the rules of bluelight and have wanted to be a Mod for quite a while. Hope you guys are willing to give me a chance.

:) Peace

A bit delayed, but if interested, please formally send an application to the names listed in the OP to be considered :)

I applied, but jackie - your inbox is full, so it was only sent out to Cane2theLeft, allium, and phrozen... just so ya know!

Good call - fuck knows when I'll get around to posting it ;)

Do NOT post my app LOL I have a concussion and I was all retarded from that and the barbituates they prescribed me when I sent it in... I'm almost afraid to even read what I sent lolol

Haha as long as the general public can't see it, I don't care.

Jackie- haha I figured! I honestly just cannot bring myself to care at the moment.. been doing and saying a lot of ridiculously stupid shit since this stupid concussion (which I am now bedridden for, fml.) But eh, whatever. I'd probably do the same thing regardless (just less stupid)... I like this site, I wouldn't want to send in some boring mod application that didn't show my personality. Idk it just seems fake, but that's just me!

K I'm rambling again, done now. I hope you guys at least got a good laugh out of it! haha

It was a good app.

haha thanks :)

Anyway, have fun/good luck choosing a new mod guys! Oh, is there a deadline? Kinda want to tell my friend from Erowid about this, he's written like 1000 trip reports (that's an exaggeration but yeah lol) over there and I'm pretty sure he's on BL! Plus it's fun to see who gets it... mod apps always remind me of like, the VMA's or an awards ceremony or something haha.