Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Trip Report: 300 MuG acid, 20 ml THC syrup and a flesh city

duuuuuuude

Greenlighter
This was the third time I took a sufficient dose of acid to cause ego dissolution. If you are going to do any heroic doses you need to learn how to meditate. I naturally learned how to do this during my second heroic dose and throughout the entirety of this trip I was a distant observer. Nothing seen was real to me despite not being able to recall my name. The way you react on heroic doses will characterize your trip, and I didn't react at all so this will be a recounting of visuals rather than a coherent plot.

At 5 PM I dosed two 150 MuG tabs and 20 ml of syrup at the same time. When psychonauting the dose doesn't particularly matter it's what you are doing. This entire trip I was lay'd on my floor as I listened to music. My favorite tripping album is the United States of America Metaphysical Circus.

Over two hours I lay'd clearing my head completely of thoughts. For I was an observer, not an interpreter. When I saw things I would only see them, and not reason out what I was seeing. By hour two I was considering if I accidentally spit out the acid and was considering re-dosing. This was ruled out when my room slanted 45 degrees. Acid Synesthesia is the most incredible tactile sensation I've ever had and marks the start of egodeath. I would physically feel the music and my body would start to project away from where I considered it. At this point I was stoned enough to stare at a wall for an hour straight.

The first real hallucinations I started seeing was naked figures in the wall. They'd dance as characters in the song I was listening to. Faces would also jut out of my wall and sing lyrics. I don't particularly remember the build up to egodeath. I remember thinking I reached it multiple times and I would recite my name and remember what it meant. I never forgot my name but it was a distant concept, I could imagine it and it would seem like a alien device. My name was all I knew about me, I couldn't recall anything else during the peak.

The backdrop of the wall you stare at is highly important. It characterizes the hallucinations, an eye in a white background a tripper might interpret as god, a eye in a dark background may be interpreted as a demon. It was at this point i moved from looking upwards, at a wall where my rgb PC shone on to a black rug and a corner under a desk. I stared at the corner until the shapes started to converge on another figure. A giant made out of mycelium towered over myself. I innately thought it was not a hallucination like the wall figures but rather it was conscious. It didn't reply to anything I said or thought. It was at this point it pointed downwards. I had seen numerous eyes in prior trips, out layed onto geometry and figures. They were all drawn though. The song I was listening to has a section of a full minute where the lyrics consistently repeat 'look into her eyes'. The creature dissolved and warped, roads started to be constructed buildings and a full towering landscape. It was a monolith rather than a typical city, bridges extended to infinety and floated. It was more of a city like matrix than an actual city. I was use to this, until I realized it was all constructed out of fully realistic eyes, mouths and noses. The landscape was very similar to what biblically accurate angels are painted as. The landscape was contorting onto itself. I then fell into a membrane, what looked like a lung interior. It warped as if it were breathing, and the tactile sythenstesia followed it's breaths. For the rest of the trip I was seeing faces in any dark backdrop.

When you hear psychonauts say they've been to hell it's a similar experience to this. My disassociated derealized meditative state protected me from being scared. It was a pretty good trip. I returned to viewing the corner as the visions receeded but I still didn't recognize it was my room. The rest of the trip was chilling and looking at regular psychonaut geometry. There wasn't anything particularly unique about it, so theres no reason to explain it. The come down was very cathartic as I catalogued what I saw. Strong acid requires 4-6 hours of just decompressing what happened and returning to normalcy. The only insight I experienced was the meditative state. You have to be fully emotionally catatonic while tripping this hard otherwise the delusions and visuals will suck you in. You'll start to make inferences and look for particular patterns. If I ever considered what I was seeing I think I would've interpreted it as being sucked torn and scattered through hell.

Ive found heavy thc overpowers the lsd. Shrooms as well. In addition caused too many muchies, while tripping which didnt like...

tripped many, many times and never had the muchies like both thes days. If anything a sub 4 and lsd seem to be neutral for appetiate or even take it away . Did two back to back days first day 4 aco dmt, second day 1plsd, and smoked 20-30 % thc, runtz, oreoz and ice cream cake, and wayy too much of it. Most caanbis is high thc currently as you know. twenty five years ago it was 15 less, at about 7%..... Girlfriend was there and she likes to smoke. Lesson learned dont even smoke before, maybe after or maybe just wait untill another day...

300 mcgs is a really high dose...what percent was thc in syrup? did you eat a lot and couldnt stop?