• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tried to kill myself now I got no tablets

Fact jumping off a bridge is one of the most painful ways to die btw, you hit the water like cement except its water, so essentially the force at which you hit the water, ruptures all of your organs and you probably would survive and drown/die as a result of blunt trauma to all of your insides

THIS!!!
If you have ever seen what a person looks like after they have jumped & hit the floor it isn't that good & to subject others to picking up what is left isn't cool my friend.

Also & I know this isn't a popular opinion on BL but I speak from experience & over 18 years heroin use under my belt so I've done a few rattles before in my flat & also sitting in a jail cell with nothing waiting for my moment in court, going in front of a Judge wet with sweat, holding my arse tight together to stop the poop etc.............You want to play with opiates what do you expect? NOBODY put a gun to your head & made you take them did they?

I accept a "rattle" as part of the deal when it comes to heroin. Just accept that for all the nice times on it you have to pay it all back in one way or another.
Welcome to the life of the addict & just pray to God you don't get savage PAWS as IMHO & experience the depression off that stuff lasts months & even when you think it has gone it comes back to bite you in the arse & then you really will plan your own death believe me.

cocaine and mood disorders do not mix
Agreed.
Not sure if mood disorder is apropos but I am a flip-artist. It takes certain triggers to cause the flip but working on that now as well as other "non-sociatal-behavior".
The coke is great until it's fuckin' gone. The coming down also brings other shit like what am I gonna do for money, how can I get the next blast as my serotonin and dopamine are fucked and I feel like shit, why the hell did i do that and dig a pit for me and those who depend on my, i feel so bad it may be better if i wasn't around... depression and self-disgust. Sucks but it passes in a few minutes to a few days.
If I am feeling the above I tend to "flip" on the regular. Unless there is something about to ease the mood fall: Which is a must in any toolbox. Benzos work the best for me but the risk of having to go through total hell if there is none to be had is not worth it.
So yeah... I agree with the above quote; the sudden drop in brain chems (from coke) and mood swings do in fact "amplify" or instigate episodes (IMO/E).
Best news is the effects of coke will pass relatively soon... and life can go on, hopefully.
One