View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tried 1p-LSD now I wanna try LSD - Questions

Gaz_hmmmm

Bluelighter
On Tuesday night I tried a 120ug 1p-LSD tab.

It was my first time ever with an LSD analogue.
I really enjoyed it but did take heroin, methadone and diazepam with it, though not to the point of nodding.

I have a 200ug LSD tab.
If I cut it in half will 100ug be ok for 2 trips or will 100ug be too weak a dose using today considering I used Tuesday evening/Wednesday morning?

Also I'd really like to try that acetaldehyde analogue where you leave the LSD in a shot of sherry for at least an hour and a half and it makes a stronger, more visual but less anxious analogue, not that I felt anxious on the 1p-LSD as I'd had the opioids and diazepam.

So would 100ug be a good enough dose for a trip or cause of tolerance (If I have one?) will I need the full 200ug?

Thanks in advance!

The question is if you're sure your tab is really 200ug. Half should be more than enough if so. As for tolerance, a couple days off is usually enough.

Whether or not that sherry trick works sounds like stuff of bananadine myth but I don't know.

The question is if you're sure your tab is really 200ug. Half should be more than enough if so. As for tolerance, a couple days off is usually enough.

Whether or not that sherry trick works sounds like stuff of bananadine myth but I don't know.

Thank you for the reply. You really think my tolerance (It was my first and only experience with LSD/an LSD analogue.) will be low enough to take 100ug for a regular trip?

Thanks.
Looking at that graph it seems like I'll need around 180% of dose I took on Tuesday evening.

Will this really be true considering it was my first and only time with an LSD type drug?

Ideally a week or so would be better, but 2-3 days is enough to still trip again, it might just not be as spectacular an experience seeing as you just had one! 100ug properly dosed is quite a decent dose, my 1p-lsd blotters were 100ug and one of those kicked my ass harder than any of the 110ug advertised street acid I'd bought.

Decided to cut it in half and try it sober/with nothing else in my system.
I've drank some grapefruit juice though to hopefully make it last longer.