• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Treatments for symptoms of opioid withdrawal?

what helps best with the restless legs, it gets so bad, its like something under my knee is buzzing and the muscles connecting the knee cap is like vibrating. lol i know it sounds weird. but it wont let me sleep for nothing

Clonidine
Gabapentin/pregabalin/baclofen
Diazepam/clonazepam

Depending on what you’re coming off of buprenorphine, methadone, DHC or tramadol (or even kratom)

Non medication stuff too: Tiger Balm, massages, hot baths, saunas, and exercise

And don’t forget the fun stuff: sex/orgasms, dancing, yoga, tai chi, qigong, and other body practices also tend to help

You can treat an opioid withdrawal with clonidine, a benzo, domperidone and desketoprofen. It treats anxiety, insomnia, nausea, diarrhea and pain

You can treat an opioid withdrawal with clonidine, a benzo, domperidone and desketoprofen. It treats anxiety, insomnia, nausea, diarrhea and pain

Too clonidine treats the changing sensation of cold and heat, Goosebumps and shaking chills

what helps best with the restless legs, it gets so bad, its like something under my knee is buzzing and the muscles connecting the knee cap is like vibrating. lol i know it sounds weird. but it wont let me sleep for nothing

For me kratom helps WONDERS for the RLS (as well as every other symptom though too).

Methocarbamol (e.g. Robaxin) can be great for RLS and other opiate withdrawals too. Its a non narcotic muscle relaxer. Doctors should have no problem prescribing it.