• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tranxene???

BabyGurl3171

Bluelighter
I just acquired some Tranxene 7.5 mg pills and was wondering if someone could tell me more about them. I checked out drugs.com and the search engine here but didn't find out if they have any recreational value and what they're similar too. I would just like some more info and if anyone has had experience with them to share with me. Thanks in advance!

Tranxene is an ok benzo. Once I took 50mg (there used to be a 50mg pill in my country but it was withdrawn) and I could barely move my legs.

^^^ Ive always heard it pretty much sucked kinda weak like librium. But everyone is different when it comes to benzos hell people say temazepam sucks but i love it.

he's french. Temazepam is the SHIT in terms of benzos. Clonazepam is 2nd,.but temazepam kicks the shit outta the benzos ive tried. 30mg restorils were absolute win in my days of benzos.

Klonopin does nothing for me except what it's supposed too. No euphoria.. I want to try Temazepam.. but if its comparable to Klonopin maybe there's no point.

^ Yeah I'm French. Tranxene is dipotassic chlorazepate, a special benzo, the 50mg still exist by the way here but they are considered a narcotic now instead of a simple benzo, because of the high concentration.
Tranxene 50 used to be high prised by junkies, but I think the 10mg pill is just like any other benzo. There is an IV ampoule too, still 50mg.

Tranxene is not as bad as it's thought. It's the second time I acquire it, and it's very hard to blackout from it. So you can push the dose, be in a good benzo state (perhaps not the best) with the advantage of not blackouting or losing your memory. I took almost 140mg today, I'm just okay.