Transdermal Testosterone base - equipotent dosages?

La Sombra Negra

Bluelighter
So im going through my storage bins and ive got a shitload of 20mg/ml transdermal testosterone base gel I never finished off. Its at least 5 years old but im not too worried about its integrity. Thinking I ought to use it for my next cycle, its either that or throw it in the garbage which would be a shame.

Ive used it before but was running other gear at the same time and wasn't all that sure how much it was committing to the effect or if I was taking a proper dosage.

Anyone here know much about equipotent doses of a transdermally applied testosterone base verse injectable testosterone esters? Like how many mg of transdermally administered testosterone base is relatively equal in effect to how many mg of an injected test ester?

If I recall correctly, theres supposedly an 80% or so absorption rate of transdermal testosterone, but im not sure how accurate that really is. First hand experience would be optimal.

Im after supraphysiological doses not HRT dosages. I believe in the past I was applying 100mg everyday to the back of the knees, front of the elbows, scrotum, and front of the neck.

Also given test base's short duration, would it be best to split the dosage throughout the day or do it all at once or repeat the target dose multiple times a day or what? Gah, doubt ill find the answer on this board but whatever, holla.

w/fina transdermals it's aronud 70-80% supposedly, I really would like to know this too - can you post pics of the bottles ?? I've never seen them.

Ive also heard as low as 30% absorption for transdermal test. Which is why it confuses me, 30-80% is a pretty huge variance, I wonder if anyone actually knows.

The stuff I have isnt pharma transdermal test, it was made by a canadian UG lab called Innovagen (which hasn't existed for years), and it smells like heaven cause its honey almond scented. So I dont know how useful/relevant photos would be, I can post pics if you really want, but you wont ever find this same stuff since the UG lab hasn't been in business for 4-5 years. Probably one of the few UG labs to ever produce a transdermal test, as the labs name implies, they were all about innovation. Had the neatest products to ever exist on the UG lab scene. They had an entire lineup of cyclodextrin encapsulated steroid bases, the cyclodextrin encapsulation makes them hydrophilic thus allowing the steroid bases to fully dissolve (not suspend) in just water so you could do painless IM's and even do sub-q shots of steroid freebases. They even had an intranasal testosterone base, it was dissolved in cyclodextrin to be water soluble and loaded into a nasal sprayer, was some gnarly gear.

Wow, I never heard of a UG lab with cocktails like that - that's interesting. I'm sorry bro, I will ask a few people who are vets around other boards - Victor would know best here. I'm very interested now hah.

You gonna run it solo? To be honest youd be best either using it during an oral cycle or just as TRT. Or bump it on to someone else.

Most transdermals have an absobtion that last between 4-12 hours. So twice a day application should be right. Best pharm grade absorbtion hits about 80% most OTC stuff (prohormone sprays etc) are about 40%. So I'd say use 40% as your base absobtion rate.

Do you need weight difference between test prop and test freebase? (so you can work out a decent daily dose)

Yer I always liked that cyclo-test nasal spray. For a bit of a boost whenever you felt like it and for turning your lady into a sex beast for 3-4 hours!

I'd say that you'd be best using at least 150mg/ED for a solo run.

My doc advised me that transdermals were ineffective in about 15% of patients. Both he and I are lucky enough to have tried that shit without success and to have been placed on injectible.

You gonna run it solo? To be honest youd be best either using it during an oral cycle or just as TRT. Or bump it on to someone else.

Most transdermals have an absobtion that last between 4-12 hours. So twice a day application should be right. Best pharm grade absorbtion hits about 80% most OTC stuff (prohormone sprays etc) are about 40%. So I'd say use 40% as your base absobtion rate.

Do you need weight difference between test prop and test freebase? (so you can work out a decent daily dose)

Yer I always liked that cyclo-test nasal spray. For a bit of a boost whenever you felt like it and for turning your lady into a sex beast for 3-4 hours!

I'd say that you'd be best using at least 150mg/ED for a solo run.

Nah I wouldnt run it solo. Ill likely run it alongside some oxandrolone.

Shoot me the weight differences between prop and base if you can. That would be useful info to have. Didin't even consider that (although im sure it'll ultimately be impossible to get a perfectly equipotent dose given the unknown absorption rates).

My doc advised me that transdermals were ineffective in about 15% of patients.

Through what mechanism would explain that??

If thats true then theres a scientific explanation for why that is.

I generally find doctors to be arrogant and ignorant fucks who spew more misinformation to me than half-baked teenagers. So just because a doctor says something, I take it with a grain of salt as to its accuracy.

Next time a doctor tells you something like its fact, ask him for the supporting science, and watch him stumble to try to explain it. They never seem to be able to explain how they know what they say, they just "know" it.

LOL sorry im really anti-doctors, ive switched through every single doctor in my town and the neighboring town, and ive wanted to punch every single one of them in the face for constantly telling me lies expecting me to not question it because they have a diploma so they must know everything.

With a 200mg shot of each, test suspension will give 200mg of test, test prop will give around 175mg of test and test enanthate will give around 150mg
from the "basic steroid" thread written by 5-alpha...

since we're talking transderms ... anyone ever play around with making the tren trans ? I wouldn't bother seeing as how fina conversion is a breeze for even me (which believe me, does say something) - but I'm curious if it was affective and what doses you had to use ?

I'd have to agree with p-mo on the absorption rate. I'd love to try the nasal spray, heck, I'd love to try a cocaine nasal spray Dr. Holmes, sadly, I ain't that clever.
40% is the best you're gonna get here I'm afraid.
LaSambra, you are most likely correct on those idiots that didn't get any response.
First the response at best without blood work would be a feeling of well being, with a little quicker recovery time. But even more likely those people simple placed the gel in the wrong areas, where you put this, the time it allows to dry, and how often you use the same sites are the biggest factors here.
If you want a chance at higher absorption, read about DMSO--only kidding, don't do that. But do this, change the application sites to include your stomach, unless your stomach is hairy, if it is, shave that it's gross. Your shoulders (they better not be hairy, or you'll never have sex again). Apply BID, similar to a pulse method. Don't put any clothes over it until dry. Now the last part, constantly switch up application sites.
OH, yeah, I vehemently disagree with placing the gel on your scrotum, This isn't the closer to the source, the more absorption you'll get. it doesn't work like that. Hey maybe you can put the gel in that taint area? I've never tried it myself, but.I like being rubbed there during sex. is that to much information?
You'll get something out of it, so don't toss it away.

Scrotum has one of the best absorbtion rates on the body- however it has lots of 5-AR enzymes so you'll end up with a higher DHT ammount.

sounds like his fucking mouth.

Irony at its finest.

You seem a little agitated? I wasnt questioning you, I was questioning your doctor (unless you are your doctor, in which case I was questioning you). I still want to know where your doctor gets his info from to make that statement to you? As ive never heard that before nor have I ever seen any evidence suggesting that.

And P-mo gets the scrotum cookie, the dicks supposedly really good absorption point, sans the 5-AR (although how much that impacts something destined for systemic effects is unclear as 5-AR is usually relevant only upon cytoplasmic incorporation of the given molecule from what I understand).