• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Tapering Tramadol vs Bupe vs methadone

Yeah I did. I'm good now. Perfect. Lol been about 20 min since I'm up. And the sweats and yawning are gone. So snorting just one 50 mg to get over immediate withdrawal say upon waking or during the night is a waste?

I would say that yes, better keep them for only oral use. they usually kick in fast, 20 mins - 30 mins tops. I've snorted trams before but I never found it worth it, I've injected it too and I've always found oral the best.

Yeah I'm good on needles. I have used IV maybe 20x in 10 months after every day for like 10 years. I only was doing it like 2x a month because it was easy to find veins when you wait so long.

Well been up a total of 35 min now and I feel perfectly fine after 100 mg. I think I will take 50 mg in 4 hours and another 50 in 4 hours. The Xanax knocked me the fuck out last night.

Taking 300 mgs in a span of 30 hours kept me golden until right about the 30 hour mark

I'm not sure if they're IR or ER. They are green/yellow 50 mg capsules with yellow power inside. Tramadol hydrochloride. Called tramal.

50mg ones are usually the IR ones but I can't guarantee you, it should write about it on the box or leaflet

Yeah they're IR. I threw the boxes away and just had them in a cellophane but I found them. So with IR. What should the schedule be like?

I've been addicted to tramadol for 7 years, beside other opioids it is my main one.

With tramadol the tricky part it's that it acts as a SNRI and an opioid too. so if you become dependent on it, you will experience both SNRI withdrawal and opioid withdrawal.

The SNRI withdrawal makes it very difficult for me, the anxiety and depression are pretty bad but the brain zaps and being on the verge of seizures is the worst.

You can give it a try to see if it keeps withdrawal at bay, don't exceed 400 mg to stay safe from having seizures
^This. This this this. Except I might add the seizure threshold for it is actually only 200mg. So make sure to take something like a benzo or Gabapentin whilst taking it just to be on the safe side. Personally I have taken 1200mg within 4 hours and been fine, but I'm on both Klonopin & Gabapentin, and I'm not condoning that at all because it is very dangerous and the side effects get much worse at higher doses. The SNRI effects fucking suck, both for the high and the wd's, I hate tramadol but for some reason it keeps reeling me in.

Personally, I'd choose Bupe. Do. Not. Do. Methadone. That shit is way more hellish to get off of than heroin! I hated that crap and got off it almost immediately and still got terrible withdrawals. Best of luck friend, kicking shit is always difficult. But you can do it.

I did 300 mgs the first day
250 mgs today
100 mgs as I woke up today.

Let's see where im at soon