• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Tramadol Tolerance

tramadol is no fun to withdrawal from....id compare it to more to xanax WD than opiate WD....

it works great for a quick detox though...just be prepared to have to avoid addiction to it.

I have a tolerance of about 60mg of oxy to get high... 400-500mg of tramadol will give me a very nice opiate like high still

i got prescribed tramadol today for endometriosis
"50 mg up to 4 times daily"

there is so much great information here.

this is my worry:
i have depression but have not been medicated in about 6 yrs.
i took prozac, welbutrin and effexor, trying each for about 6 months.
i hated all three but effexor was the worst thing i've ever put in my body, it was a real mess.

should i stay away from tramadol because it is so similar to these anti-depressant meds?

previous to seeking medical help i have been taking 10mg daily of hydrocodone. i would say recreationally, or "chipping"

^yes tramadol seems to be very addicting in the "feel good/normal" sense and not as much like normal opiates in the abuse manner....be careful with that shit im telling u ive been threw WD from almost every commonly abused opiate(codiene, hydrocodone, oxycodone, morphine, diamorphine(HeroiN), hydromorphone, fentanyl, and demerol)....TRAMDOL BEAT ALL THEM! it completely mind fucked me and i felt very tense and muscles were tight and nearly felt like i was gonna have a seizure or some shit.

later