• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Tramadol fakes?

Yeah im a benzo addict so I only use wedinos as a first base to check if it doesn't taste like diaz . I usually send for ec tests.

Like for example I switched to the vendor im using just now not for diazepam as the martin dow without roche written on them but just a 10, as they were getting faked for a while too and the yellow ones which I've never seen are still fake I believe.

The Zepam ones and Accord/Almus both came back as 10mg exactly in results when sent for EC test, Benesedin by Galenika i sent a few and 2 of them were as low as 4mg and there are people writing absolute ton of brilliant reviews, some of them even think those soggy fake flub kern diaz are the real thing just because they're in a packet.

Teva came back as all sorts of nasty shit mixed together, ranbaxy fake too, dizzy were heavy underdosed and some were that deschloretizolam or whatver its called(weaker etiz I think)

The weird thing with Galenika benesedin is i was buying them years ago and they were sound then you could taste the difference before even the affect, but the same companys ksalol come back as 1.2-1.4mg(mostly 1.2) when ec tested for their alp, the midazolam test correctly 15mg and the rivitrol are like 1.8mg which doesn't bother me so much as they're cheap and thats still a decent strength for the price.

I remember reading an article about pharmacys in eastern europe telling people to return their galenika due to factory issue when they first underdosed, obviously black market ones couldn't be returned but this was like 3 years ago, like what the person got sacked from the roche factory in australia for, but instead of underdosing she was taking the blues out the 25x10mg boxes and replacing with blue heart medication tablets the paper said. She got sacked and wa awaiting court the fucker. Took them over 6 weeks to catch her doing it though.

But yeah wedinos can be handy like how half the loose shit going around is bromazolam which i hate or flub which i dont mind flubrotizolam that u get in that fanax stuff but not the flub/lam does nothing for me for some reason just makes me feel dirty and sleepy, other one is methyclonazepam. Feels a taper benzo like diclazepam but even weaker and the cunt was mixing with mirtazipine so Wedinos is handy for things like other active ingredients for danger etc atleast. Was much cheaper getting ec tests when you could just send to that DNSTARS website and it displayed for everyone active ingredients/potency/name of vendor or website etc but they shut that one down as apparently it was encouraging drug use lol it was harm reduction.

But aye Diaz is my bread and butter, I get 40mg per day weekly from the doc in yellows and top up with the ones that test decent ec but every few weeks when I have a day to myself I loved a little blowout with clam and etiz and moggys with soma which were all great for coming back down to earth then feeling great too.

But for the last year Almost every bar and loose diaz or even packed ones like kern and now ksalol some are showing as bromazolam and caffeine instead of alp, easy to spot in the old tear packets they used to sell them in and you can tell they've been tampered by the pic I saw.

But yeah because i cant get etiz, flunit rc or clam etc here anymore for some reason and its filled with bromazolam i've been using someone else who isn't quite as near to me but ive dealt with them many times. I got Halcion(triazolam), Nitrazepam(euro version), 1mg pfizer alp along with proper ksalol ones to see if i can feel any difference as everyone keeps telling me pfizer 1mg knocks ksalol out the water yet when i get the ksalol tested they are always like 1.2mg alp so i've no idea how that is. They stock midazolam too, unfortunately no etizolam which i love. I can not take etiz for a week or two and first couple days taking it is like I've not had it for a few months for first couple days.

Only place I can get all that in decent quality in one order is from that place though.

I did try these neurovision diaz or something and wedinos just like it does with benesedin show it as diazepam only but when ec tested some were as low as 2mg. Ranbaxy were fakes too, dizzy i never ec tested but if they were a benzo they were shite and even the yellow martin dow fakes still go around, theres ones called nelliz too, theyre also fake no diaz in them, theyre that desch thing i mentioned before which is basically etiz weaker but longer lasting sibling, its shite. Also from the same company that make those Alpz-1 and according to wedinos they contain tramadol, paracetamol and some anithistamine along with probably a tiny amount of alp.

Plenty people buying those Nitzacare and that other brand of moggys from India and Wedinos shows Nitrazepam only, but when I stuck it in my mouth instead of tasting fresh af like normal Nitrazepm was like chewing on cardboard or something and totally tasteless, it did help me do the toilet lol. Thats the only good thing about rc methlclonazepam too, its also for some reason a parasite pill, gets rid of tons of different worms and other parasites lol so be handy to use if been on the sesh going up with certain things for a couple of days as ive heard worms can spready easy that way. Shite benzo though. The other indian brand was called nitcor-10 and eventually once 3/4 pill dissolved under tongue i started to taste a bit nitrazepam but they were also shite. Not as bad as Nitzacare but thats not a compliment lol

Sorry for the long message im still vibing, still can't find decent etiz or clam though so im still pissed off but aye the tramadol is a weird one/

Think its like those kern diazepam, like those royal ones that are tramadol and 125mg carisoprodol and ones that look almost identical to the person who made this post and they come back as tapentadol and carisoprodol in tons cases but then in other cases some are anti histamine and paracetamol, also saw one that was like O-methytramadol or something, sure it said its a metabolite of tramadol. but most ones show up as tapentadol and carisoprodol but then there are a few that don't thats why since my indian experience of eating 20 alleged 10mg nitrazepam and dodgy pink etiz pellets not even in blister but like this tin foil that tasted like chemicals, they deffo had some etiz in them but not 1mg although not ec tested those just avoided, made somewhere in india called BRILLIANT life science, the nitzacare i took 20x10mg alleged and they did less for me than what 10x5mg did yesterday morning from the vendor i know but I hate to get from outside UK since Brexit due to seizures I was hearing about etc so ordered less frequent and managed to get fake diaz with etiz which i was happy with on street inbetween times as cant get it in uk anywhere, nor flunit or clam etc just bromazolam, flubromazolam which i hate both.

Sorry for the long message I meant to keep it short buy im typing away. Yeah I'm not a big fan of Tramadol etc my myself, was a heroin addict for 12 years until around 28/29, oxy I dont mind but the prices are fucking mad for the affect you get and i got them ec tested and were correct as labeled. No idea why they are so dear, I had to snort tons of those 20mg instant release ones I got tested to come down proper good ages ago, fuck a teenth of brown would have did the job at a lot less price. Is it because they're imported they are so expensive or something.

An yeah the Pregabalin thing you said ive noticed that with a few, im lucky ive never come across any of these, i think theyre coming from the same place as the shite indian benzos if i were to guess, you can see the difference in them when you look at the pic.

I have a friend who gets fucked like this, only takes stuff now and again but always tries different vendors, its like find a few you trust and have used for years and fucking stick with them, people can make fucking bots do reviews for them, transactions and leave reviews etc but nobody listens.

But yeah to finally answer your question that is why I got them. I love Soma now and again and the 350's i get are great but the 500 are dodgy. can take 5 feel nothing at all then take another 3 and od, well I didn't OD. I knew from that taste they were carisprodol and got the results back a week later but my bird fell asleep and I was off work next day so sneaked out bed to have a quiet middle of night sesh, ended it with them, didn't do anything, felt weaker than the 350mg ones I was used to taking just a few of, took 5 or 6 waited 2 hours felt nothing then took around 3 or 4 more to try and get an affect i think it was. Next thing I remember is her sitting beside me on the couch and im in a blanket.

She had woke for toilet and said she saw light on, cam through and i was sitting up snoring, said i was really hot, she woke me which I cant remember and kept me awake for a whilbue and assumed I had a bug and took day off work and luckily I hadn't left any my paraphaphernelia lying around and wasn't smelling of anything in living room. But yeah I'd been taking the 325's for ages and a few would give me a lovely wee buzz just 3 or 4 and these were meant to be 500mg did fuck all for first six then the next few overheated me and well didn't OD me but fucked me up bad so they must have hot spots in them and some are stronger than others as i sent for testing and carisprodol was the only active ingredient in them so thats the only thing I can think off, plus the blisters looked different despite it saying you receive in box and showing a pain-o-soma box, never seem blisters for soma like these, i thought they were just weak af like theyre benzos so took more after a couple of hours when really some must have been full or over full strength and some way underdosed.

The Vendor I got these ones similar to the royal ones but called Topil-x or something and they were exactly what they said as advertised, but yeah i ordered all my benzos and some zopiclone for sleep and thought i had enough left to put into escrow to get thier 350mg soma that I always liked but I didn't as I'd ordered too much already lol. If I hadn't spent the 10 euros or whatever it was it would have just been left and never used again, i was 2 euros short to get a strip of Baclofen and same with Soma but had enough for these.

Also that was my idea, with these ones being different from the fake ones ive seen same brand, these are big whiteish pills, I thought their might be a way i can extract the some and just add all the soma together and throw the tapentadol away but unfortunately I couldn't do that. I did google but couldnt find anything, or anything I undeerstand how to do at home anyway lol.

Its shite though as tapentadol is more potent than tramadol and i always remember the doc telling one of my exes when we had an accident at home and she knackered her back that he gave her tramadol, she had never tried them but he mentioned seratonin syndrome and thats the first i heard of it. Sure he said if she takes 6 in so many hours shes at high risk of it or something. I may be wrong but tapentadol is stronger.

I did have to take a few in the end and although they feel better than tramadol which I hate its not something id buy on its own, but to get a few of my 350's I'd basically have to take all 10 that were in strip. I knew before I ordered them this may be the case though and as I said I only got them as it was spare change funds that would have been lost if I hadn't ordered something else and I was just short of the 350mg SOMA and a strip of Baclofen which they sell individual strips for first time triers.

So even though it was a disappointment i couldn't take too much carisoprodal or id maybe get that sertatonin syndrome it was like a tiny bit of my order so wanst too guttted. Until I took them and wished i could fucking extract the carisoprodal though haha ! Was definitely a bit pissed then !!

Sorry for the long reply, if you see this bit here to begin with you can skip half the message as it has nothing to do with the tapentadol or carisoprodal

Edit: Sorry yeah I'm in UK, I've been a longtime reader of this forum but only posted occasionally as its more harm reduction than the forums I normally use which are the opposite, I live in what some people in the other parts of the world call northern UK but is actually a country ! I'm guessing you used DNSTARZ insead of wedinos when that was around too. Nowadays unless you know someone inside a certain industry its expensive for ec tests, luckily some people in that field with high paying jobs are addicts themselves so it helps and they're readings of galenika diazepam being underdosed but the ksalol being 1.2-1.4mg each tab so overdosed was exact same as the ones i pay for on sites in europe etc.

Also sorry for the long message I never snort benzos but i do snort one or two triazolam, the only benzo i snorth then sublingual the rest and id had 2 up the nose and 4 under the tongue with a couple alp an hour before i saw your reply, I do save my doc diaz and bought diaz so i can taper back to my normal dose after around 3-4 days of "stress release" !! so alot of it may be shite to you, the tapentadol/ cariaspodol is nearer the end you can skip to their instead of reading my nonsense if you wish as thats all you were asking aboutlol ! But yeah the royal ones with pregab in them would be pointless as i have pregab lying around hidden i barely use, i dont mind it but not a big fan, takes far to long to hit me and makes me feel drunk when it finally does but I noticed the pills look dodgy and different colour in the pics to the ones that test for what they should test, not sure about the strips though. As I said I only got the tapentadol as it had the cariaspodal in it but cant extract it and i dont wanna get seratonin syndrome gubbing them all just go get the decent amount of cariaspodal i want. Shame it cant be extracted !

Last edited:
Yeah im a benzo addict so I only use wedinos as a first base to check if it doesn't taste like diaz . I usually send for ec tests.

Like for example I switched to the vendor im using just now not for diazepam as the martin dow without roche written on them but just a 10, as they were getting faked for a while too and the yellow ones which I've never seen are still fake I believe.

The Zepam ones and Accord/Almus both came back as 10mg exactly in results when sent for EC test, Benesedin by Galenika i sent a few and 2 of them were as low as 4mg and there are people writing absolute ton of brilliant reviews, some of them even think those soggy fake flub kern diaz are the real thing just because they're in a packet.

Teva came back as all sorts of nasty shit mixed together, ranbaxy fake too, dizzy were heavy underdosed and some were that deschloretizolam or whatver its called(weaker etiz I think)

The weird thing with Galenika benesedin is i was buying them years ago and they were sound then you could taste the difference before even the affect, but the same companys ksalol come back as 1.2-1.4mg(mostly 1.2) when ec tested for their alp, the midazolam test correctly 15mg and the rivitrol are like 1.8mg which doesn't bother me so much as they're cheap and thats still a decent strength for the price.

I remember reading an article about pharmacys in eastern europe telling people to return their galenika due to factory issue when they first underdosed, obviously black market ones couldn't be returned but this was like 3 years ago, like what the person got sacked from the roche factory in australia for, but instead of underdosing she was taking the blues out the 25x10mg boxes and replacing with blue heart medication tablets the paper said. She got sacked and wa awaiting court the fucker. Took them over 6 weeks to catch her doing it though.

But yeah wedinos can be handy like how half the loose shit going around is bromazolam which i hate or flub which i dont mind flubrotizolam that u get in that fanax stuff but not the flub/lam does nothing for me for some reason just makes me feel dirty and sleepy, other one is methyclonazepam. Feels a taper benzo like diclazepam but even weaker and the cunt was mixing with mirtazipine so Wedinos is handy for things like other active ingredients for danger etc atleast. Was much cheaper getting ec tests when you could just send to that DNSTARS website and it displayed for everyone active ingredients/potency/name of vendor or website etc but they shut that one down as apparently it was encouraging drug use lol it was harm reduction.

But aye Diaz is my bread and butter, I get 40mg per day weekly from the doc in yellows and top up with the ones that test decent ec but every few weeks when I have a day to myself I loved a little blowout with clam and etiz and moggys with soma which were all great for coming back down to earth then feeling great too.

But for the last year Almost every bar and loose diaz or even packed ones like kern and now ksalol some are showing as bromazolam and caffeine instead of alp, easy to spot in the old tear packets they used to sell them in and you can tell they've been tampered by the pic I saw.

But yeah because i cant get etiz, flunit rc or clam etc here anymore for some reason and its filled with bromazolam i've been using someone else who isn't quite as near to me but ive dealt with them many times. I got Halcion(triazolam), Nitrazepam(euro version), 1mg pfizer alp along with proper ksalol ones to see if i can feel any difference as everyone keeps telling me pfizer 1mg knocks ksalol out the water yet when i get the ksalol tested they are always like 1.2mg alp so i've no idea how that is. They stock midazolam too, unfortunately no etizolam which i love. I can not take etiz for a week or two and first couple days taking it is like I've not had it for a few months for first couple days.

Only place I can get all that in decent quality in one order is from that place though.

I did try these neurovision diaz or something and wedinos just like it does with benesedin show it as diazepam only but when ec tested some were as low as 2mg. Ranbaxy were fakes too, dizzy i never ec tested but if they were a benzo they were shite and even the yellow martin dow fakes still go around, theres ones called nelliz too, theyre also fake no diaz in them, theyre that desch thing i mentioned before which is basically etiz weaker but longer lasting sibling, its shite. Also from the same company that make those Alpz-1 and according to wedinos they contain tramadol, paracetamol and some anithistamine along with probably a tiny amount of alp.

Plenty people buying those Nitzacare and that other brand of moggys from India and Wedinos shows Nitrazepam only, but when I stuck it in my mouth instead of tasting fresh af like normal Nitrazepm was like chewing on cardboard or something and totally tasteless, it did help me do the toilet lol. Thats the only good thing about rc methlclonazepam too, its also for some reason a parasite pill, gets rid of tons of different worms and other parasites lol so be handy to use if been on the sesh going up with certain things for a couple of days as ive heard worms can spready easy that way. Shite benzo though. The other indian brand was called nitcor-10 and eventually once 3/4 pill dissolved under tongue i started to taste a bit nitrazepam but they were also shite. Not as bad as Nitzacare but thats not a compliment lol

Sorry for the long message im still vibing, still can't find decent etiz or clam though so im still pissed off but aye the tramadol is a weird one/

Think its like those kern diazepam, like those royal ones that are tramadol and 125mg carisoprodol and ones that look almost identical to the person who made this post and they come back as tapentadol and carisoprodol in tons cases but then in other cases some are anti histamine and paracetamol, also saw one that was like O-methytramadol or something, sure it said its a metabolite of tramadol. but most ones show up as tapentadol and carisoprodol but then there are a few that don't thats why since my indian experience of eating 20 alleged 10mg nitrazepam and dodgy pink etiz pellets not even in blister but like this tin foil that tasted like chemicals, they deffo had some etiz in them but not 1mg although not ec tested those just avoided, made somewhere in india called BRILLIANT life science, the nitzacare i took 20x10mg alleged and they did less for me than what 10x5mg did yesterday morning from the vendor i know but I hate to get from outside UK since Brexit due to seizures I was hearing about etc so ordered less frequent and managed to get fake diaz with etiz which i was happy with on street inbetween times as cant get it in uk anywhere, nor flunit or clam etc just bromazolam, flubromazolam which i hate both.

Sorry for the long message I meant to keep it short buy im typing away. Yeah I'm not a big fan of Tramadol etc my myself, was a heroin addict for 12 years until around 28/29, oxy I dont mind but the prices are fucking mad for the affect you get and i got them ec tested and were correct as labeled. No idea why they are so dear, I had to snort tons of those 20mg instant release ones I got tested to come down proper good ages ago, fuck a teenth of brown would have did the job at a lot less price. Is it because they're imported they are so expensive or something.

An yeah the Pregabalin thing you said ive noticed that with a few, im lucky ive never come across any of these, i think theyre coming from the same place as the shite indian benzos if i were to guess, you can see the difference in them when you look at the pic.

I have a friend who gets fucked like this, only takes stuff now and again but always tries different vendors, its like find a few you trust and have used for years and fucking stick with them, people can make fucking bots do reviews for them, transactions and leave reviews etc but nobody listens.

But yeah to finally answer your question that is why I got them. I love Soma now and again and the 350's i get are great but the 500 are dodgy. can take 5 feel nothing at all then take another 3 and od, well I didn't OD. I knew from that taste they were carisprodol and got the results back a week later but my bird fell asleep and I was off work next day so sneaked out bed to have a quiet middle of night sesh, ended it with them, didn't do anything, felt weaker than the 350mg ones I was used to taking just a few of, took 5 or 6 waited 2 hours felt nothing then took around 3 or 4 more to try and get an affect i think it was. Next thing I remember is her sitting beside me on the couch and im in a blanket.

She had woke for toilet and said she saw light on, cam through and i was sitting up snoring, said i was really hot, she woke me which I cant remember and kept me awake for a whilbue and assumed I had a bug and took day off work and luckily I hadn't left any my paraphaphernelia lying around and wasn't smelling of anything in living room. But yeah I'd been taking the 325's for ages and a few would give me a lovely wee buzz just 3 or 4 and these were meant to be 500mg did fuck all for first six then the next few overheated me and well didn't OD me but fucked me up bad so they must have hot spots in them and some are stronger than others as i sent for testing and carisprodol was the only active ingredient in them so thats the only thing I can think off, plus the blisters looked different despite it saying you receive in box and showing a pain-o-soma box, never seem blisters for soma like these, i thought they were just weak af like theyre benzos so took more after a couple of hours when really some must have been full or over full strength and some way underdosed.

The Vendor I got these ones similar to the royal ones but called Topil-x or something and they were exactly what they said as advertised, but yeah i ordered all my benzos and some zopiclone for sleep and thought i had enough left to put into escrow to get thier 350mg soma that I always liked but I didn't as I'd ordered too much already lol. If I hadn't spent the 10 euros or whatever it was it would have just been left and never used again, i was 2 euros short to get a strip of Baclofen and same with Soma but had enough for these.

Also that was my idea, with these ones being different from the fake ones ive seen same brand, these are big whiteish pills, I thought their might be a way i can extract the some and just add all the soma together and throw the tapentadol away but unfortunately I couldn't do that. I did google but couldnt find anything, or anything I undeerstand how to do at home anyway lol.

Its shite though as tapentadol is more potent than tramadol and i always remember the doc telling one of my exes when we had an accident at home and she knackered her back that he gave her tramadol, she had never tried them but he mentioned seratonin syndrome and thats the first i heard of it. Sure he said if she takes 6 in so many hours shes at high risk of it or something. I may be wrong but tapentadol is stronger.

I did have to take a few in the end and although they feel better than tramadol which I hate its not something id buy on its own, but to get a few of my 350's I'd basically have to take all 10 that were in strip. I knew before I ordered them this may be the case though and as I said I only got them as it was spare change funds that would have been lost if I hadn't ordered something else and I was just short of the 350mg SOMA and a strip of Baclofen which they sell individual strips for first time triers.

So even though it was a disappointment i couldn't take too much carisoprodal or id maybe get that sertatonin syndrome it was like a tiny bit of my order so wanst too guttted. Until I took them and wished i could fucking extract the carisoprodal though haha ! Was definitely a bit pissed then !!

Sorry for the long reply, if you see this bit here to begin with you can skip half the message as it has nothing to do with the tapentadol or carisoprodal

Edit: Sorry yeah I'm in UK, I've been a longtime reader of this forum but only posted occasionally as its more harm reduction than the forums I normally use which are the opposite, I live in what some people in the other parts of the world call northern UK but is actually a country ! I'm guessing you used DNSTARZ insead of wedinos when that was around too. Nowadays unless you know someone inside a certain industry its expensive for ec tests, luckily some people in that field with high paying jobs are addicts themselves so it helps and they're readings of galenika diazepam being underdosed but the ksalol being 1.2-1.4mg each tab so overdosed was exact same as the ones i pay for on sites in europe etc.

Also sorry for the long message I never snort benzos but i do snort one or two triazolam, the only benzo i snorth then sublingual the rest and id had 2 up the nose and 4 under the tongue with a couple alp an hour before i saw your reply, I do save my doc diaz and bought diaz so i can taper back to my normal dose after around 3-4 days of "stress release" !! so alot of it may be shite to you, the tapentadol/ cariaspodol is nearer the end you can skip to their instead of reading my nonsense if you wish as thats all you were asking aboutlol ! But yeah the royal ones with pregab in them would be pointless as i have pregab lying around hidden i barely use, i dont mind it but not a big fan, takes far to long to hit me and makes me feel drunk when it finally does but I noticed the pills look dodgy and different colour in the pics to the ones that test for what they should test, not sure about the strips though. As I said I only got the tapentadol as it had the cariaspodal in it but cant extract it and i dont wanna get seratonin syndrome gubbing them all just go get the decent amount of cariaspodal i want. Shame it cant be extracted !

No I don't know what DNSTARZ is or an EC test?