• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Trailer Park Buds as currently sold in Canada - Banned!

Elevated Toasted Cinnamon Bar = 100mg THC

whoa, whoever made this recipe must be making millions too ! 😁

edit: so i actually take 10mg not two.

Good Eye ! good catch, that had me rolling laughing ♡

Season 1 of the animated series was on last year. I passed because it was a cartoon. I mean, Bugs Bunny, Teletubbies and stuff like that. Lahey's dead but they have him in little bits. Ricky has....unusual speech patterns. This is the bridge that Ricky pissed off of. That’s my piss target for 2021.

<a href="">" /></a>

Tom

edit: and my excuse shall be a rickyism; what, I’m disabled. If I don’t piss here I’ll piss myself. You want me to piss my own clothes that I’m wearing. Then I’ll have to take them off because I don’t want to sit in my own piss all day. So officer, you made me go naked. That sounds perverted to me.

So I fell asleep last night during the second episode. It was good, man, funny.... but I definitely don't like how they're recycling Mr. Lahey's old lines like that. I understand keeping him alive, the dude was more than half the show... but from the little bit that I've seen the cartoon doesn't do his character justice.

I'm gonna pick up where I left off in a bit, right after I roll this joint.

Yeah, Lahey (Dunsworth) died of a sudden/brief illness in the fall of 2017? The show has been around for 20 years (21 if you count the first black/white movie from 1999).
Have you seen Trailer Park Boys: Out of the Park USA, out of the park Europe. decent, but just Ricky, Julian and bubbles. And there’s a Xmas special called Dear Santa Claus Go Fuck Yourself w/everyone.

Tom

I've never seen any of the tours or whatever, but I watched that shit fro start to finish when i discovered it, and kept up with every season ever since. It was all up on youtube in playlists back in the day.

The black and white pilot is ridiculous, man. What really fucked me up, though, was when the feature films came out and you see just how fuckin' greasy those dudes really look.