Total noob... what should I start with?

Yeah bike theft is shitty, sorry to hear that’s happened so much for you. Maybe invest in a road bike and then don’t use it for commuting, just strictly training and then you never have to lock it anyways because it’s either under your ass or in your house

Yeah bike theft is shitty, sorry to hear that’s happened so much for you. Maybe invest in a road bike and then don’t use it for commuting, just strictly training and then you never have to lock it anyways because it’s either under your ass or in your house

Well... karma

Two of the stolen bikes were stolen while I was literally inside a store stealing liquor.... Both in the Bay Area, CA where bike theft is a huge problem. One was a cheap bike lock that was simply cut, the other was a kryptonite lock but I was a lazy idiot and didn't lock it, just put it on as if it was locked. lol....

I'm definitely going to get a mountain bike in the future, though. I do much prefer trail riding to roads. I'm a nature dude.

Well... karma

Two of the stolen bikes were stolen while I was literally inside a store stealing liquor.... Both in the Bay Area, CA where bike theft is a huge problem. One was a cheap bike lock that was simply cut, the other was a kryptonite lock but I was a lazy idiot and didn't lock it, just put it on as if it was locked. lol....

I'm definitely going to get a mountain bike in the future, though. I do much prefer trail riding to roads. I'm a nature dude.
Lol I guess that’s life’s way

mountain biking is so fun. I much prefer it as well, it’s just hard for me to get out to trails since I don’t have a car