top 44- the best strain i have ever smoked

TheMadcapLaughs

Bluelighter
I just stumbled into something from the other side of the country which my grower friend said was called top 44. It is a cross between northern lights and big blue, grown indoor within one of the finest hydroponic systems. Now normally to me weed is weed, it's either good heady weed or bullshit dirt, but this bud is nothing like anything i have ever smoked before. last night i smoked a dutch to the head around 11 30 at night, and was just about tripping face for at least 3 hours. I have smoked all types of strains and the only one that comes close to this was another home grown sativa strain that also had a quite cerebral high.

I was also wondering, i have been told by the same grower that sativa rich strains give you a speedier, more body feeling type of high, as opposed to indica strains which give you a more mental rush.

When i smoke haze i understand what he means, but when i have smoked some mostly sativa strains it gives me a massive headfuck.

just sharing

Top44 is not really a sativa strain. I think most people would regard it as a more commercial crop, bred for quicker yeilds rather than quality of high.

Are you sure thats the strain you smoked? Not that it can't be really good or anything, but thats not a strain I'd expect to be described like that.

Big bud?

It is a cross between northern lights and big blue[/QUOTE said:
Well I could be wrong, but I have smoked some unreal herb that was crossed with Big Bud... NLxBB it was some fire lol, but pretty much everything you said it correct, except Top44 is exactly what fizzacyst said, it is one of the fastest yeilding buds, very fast flowering time. But top44 (which ive been sold as top44 and smoked assuming its top44) did leave me fucked up for alot longer time then other bud. except this skunk i smoked once but i dont even remember that night lol.

fizzacyst said:
Top44 is not really a sativa strain. I think most people would regard it as a more commercial crop, bred for quicker yeilds rather than quality of high.

Are you sure thats the strain you smoked? Not that it can't be really good or anything, but thats not a strain I'd expect to be described like that.

my friend who grew it said that it was easier to get a good return from so im sure its the same bud your talking about and yea it kicked my ass lol im stoned off a nice hookah session at my neighbors house, and big blue is also amazing btw

i havent tried top44, you description makes it sound good though.

the best tstrain iv been smoking lately is Sour Diesel. Havent had it in a month or two though but i hear its coming.
Also i just recently tried a Jack Herer crosse dwith Super Skunk, mmmmm delicious.

Delsyd said:
i havent tried top44, you description makes it sound good though.

the best tstrain iv been smoking lately is Sour Diesel. Havent had it in a month or two though but i hear its coming.
Also i just recently tried a Jack Herer crosse dwith Super Skunk, mmmmm delicious.

yea sour diesel is cool, i just got done work and rolled up the last of my top 44 (yea i will put any herb in a dutch to all you weed snobs out there lol), after i smoke this it's back to the same old beasters for a while

2 words, SOUR JACK

sour diesel, jack herrera (?) cross. OMG! i had never been so high from 1 hit in my life.

^had Sour Jack aswell.

gen E, you wouldnt happen to be from NY would you?

Barney's Red Diesel with a topping of Grey Diesel Kief

now thats smoking, top44 is just a fast flowering indica (44 days in flower), goes to show that when you get even top44 thats been homegrown and not handled to much it will get you blown out. In the weed community as has been said before top44 is just a commercial strain.

^ yeah completeki, you beat me to it...top44 refers to the days it takes in flowering before it's harvested.

nevertheless you can talk strains all you want, but it really is how it is grown, not the strain that makes the budd so good....sure the genetics play a role, but good genetics do not mean good budd....

some of my favorites: The Real McCoy, Jack Herer, Blue Rhino (blueberry x white rhino), Blaze (blueberry x haze), Silver Pearl, NL#5, and Blueberry

sure it's a wide selection, but the TLC that goes into growing superpremium weed is what makes it so great. personally ive never smoked hydro that i was blown away by...maybe strong, but not flavorful or smooth...to me, organic in soil is the way to go...the deep flavor is missing from most hydro ive smoked.

in any case Sativas give an up, cerebral high and Indicas give a more heavy, body, "stone"....

most commercial budd is a mix of sativa and indica strains....

and yes this is in the wrong forum.