• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

took around 1.2 grams of shrooms a couple days ago. how much further will 1.6 grams take me?

tazz20

Bluelighter
So I finally took some of my shrooms about 3 days ago. The scale estimated around 1.2 to 1.3 grams. I have maybe 1.66ish grams left. The effects were very very small as I imagined but noticeable. Will I experience anything different on 1.6 grams of the same batch? I'm using an aws scale and it seems to have issues weighing under .5 grams of things in a powdered texture. My dealer weighed out 2.8 total. I know shrooms are hard to dose but I'm wondering if I will notice a difference at all increasing it by that much.

You should be okay after a 7 day break but 14 days is always a total full reset of tolerance.
this is also the first time I've taken shrooms in several months. Only ever took a gram on one occasion several months ago, maybe last year

Try eating 2.0g dried. But wait at least two or three weeks.

I ate 2.0g of Psilocybin mushrooms, and tripped extremely hard complete with lots of visuals, not ego death but very close to it, telepathy, and a spiritual experience. Make sure you have a large block of time, and do not drive.

Mushrooms are variable. People say you need 3+ grams for the full experience but batches have come through where 1.5 grams had me tripping hard. With mushrooms and new batches I'm always careful and never jump straight to taking an 8th. Unless you grind and mix an entire batch together you can have very different effects by weight out of the same batch.

Like others have said I would wait a couple of weeks and try again. Add cannabis if you feel up to it.

I feel like shrooms have gotten stronger (for me personally, in my neck of the woods,) when I encounter them lately, about 3 grams was a nice moderate trip when I was getting shrooms in high school. Now these fuckers are monster sized and super well grown, get me tripping just FINE at 1.5 to 2g.

3-5g takes me where 7g used to take me. I doubt I want to try 7y of these new strong ass "pharmaceutical grade" shrooms lol.

I did this in the forest by myself and was ok, very very mild effects. will I be ok alone bumping it up to this dose?

Try eating 2.0g dried. But wait at least two or three weeks.

I ate 2.0g of Psilocybin mushrooms, and tripped extremely hard complete with lots of visuals, not ego death but very close to it, telepathy, and a spiritual experience. Make sure you have a large block of time, and do not drive.
sadly my dealer is only selling 8ths for 50 bucks idk if thats a ripoff lol. I'm supposed to go back on meds soon for my anxiety and then I won't be able to trip while on them. hard to tell if this is even smart or worth it but I was calm last time when I did it

sadly my dealer is only selling 8ths for 50 bucks idk if thats a ripoff lol.

Pretty damn expensive.... rip off? IDK depends on your area

Personally I wouldn't pay more than $5/g for shrooms

Easy to grow your own anyways, just takes about 2 months from start to finish... I spent about $75 on supplies and had 5oz 2 months later

sadly my dealer is only selling 8ths for 50 bucks idk if thats a ripoff lol. I'm supposed to go back on meds soon for my anxiety and then I won't be able to trip while on them. hard to tell if this is even smart or worth it but I was calm last time when I did it
Price discussion is not really allowed here but that is super expensive! I have not tripped on mushrooms in decades but I agree with SnafuintheVoid; but this is a pandemic and people are stuck at home, so you might as well just go for it or ask if he can lower it at all?