View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Took about 6 hits of acid about 10 hours ago, when will I stop tripping

Mr420

Greenlighter
Took about 6 hits, not sure, I took 2 hits them licked foil and took another 4 about 10 min later, how long can I be tripping

shouldn't you know how long lsd last, if know LSD or is this your first time... it is 10 to 16 hours depending on dose...

Do you know the dosage of the tabs ?
I am impressed that you are able to get it together and log on to BL and type at all , after consuming 6 hits .
It will end when it ends , but you should have stopped pealing by now and winding down .
Did you enjoy your trip ? I have never done such a high dose .... you may have taken a milligram or more , depending on the strength of the tabs .
I am sure it must have been .... interesting ?
Would love to read a trip report on your experience . Stay safe .

Swim loves me some LSD. Same as posted before should kick in in hour maybe little longer, when you see the walls breath hold onto your seat. Duration 8-12 hours. swim wishes he is in your shoes right not. East coast is looking weak.

Seems to vary from one person to the next. I think it depends on your individual body chemistry.
I have heard stories of people tripping for 12 hours+ on LSD, although this is uncommon.

Why on earth, if you don't know any more about acid than it seems you do, would you consume 6 hits of it?
You must be fucking trippin' man!

Yes I was haha for 20 hours I took 6 hits and licked the foIL it was in, haa it was the first time I tripped 4 or more hits the most I did before was 2 and a half. It was intense but fum

Be careful with that, im surprised nobody has said this: take one hit first to test if it has a strong flavor (aka 25x-nBome or Dox) cuz 6 hits of 25i or whatever could seriously endanger your health and your life. But I assume this is good pure L you took, especially with the duration and all. I'm glad u enjoyed and handled that trip well, just be careful man. Acid can kick your ass if you don't watch out. Just trying to add some harm reduction to this. I'm glad your ok. Good vibes and happy times to all ��

I have never had any desire for aheroic LSD dose. If 2 melts faces I dont see the need to keep going down the rabbit hole. To each their own.

One time I was on LSD, mushrooms, and ripped some DMT at a festival. After returning to this dimension, the world around me was the most amazing psychedelic fairy land shit I had ever seen and stayed like that all night. I haven't ever seen anything like that before or since. It was fucking magic.