• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Took 75 mg meth orally - tips on falling asleep tonight?

pandamnit-in-fl

Bluelighter
At 9:30 PM last night, I took 75 mg of meth orally - it's a strong high, like it a lot, but worried about falling asleep. Any tips on inducing sleep? Does vit c help?: NyQuil? Alcohol?

Last edited:
Benzos, a bunch of melatonin, or some pot. Nyquil may work.

You might be able to go to sleep if you lay down and try. Or stay up and let it run its course.

Take a hot shower, eat a good meal, turn off the electronics, and maybe you can take some Nyquil and pass out.

Meth is good for anything from 12-24 hours depending on your tolerance. If you want to quit early and get some sleep, the first option is a benzo. Second best option is seroquel. If you don’t have either of those then vitamin c will help reduce levels of meth in your body, as will drinking a lot of liquids and urinating a lot. But not so much that you’ll get to sleep any faster.

If you cannot find something to make you sleep, the most important thing is to NOT try and force sleep and then get all anxious and panicky because you can’t sleep. Either ride out the high until the bitter end with some distracting activity. Or, even better, is just lie down quietly and listen to chill music while taking deep slow relaxing breaths. It’s a lifesaving trick for when you have to get some rest before work the next day but cannot sleep.

Also: no judgement as I have done it myself plenty of times, but best not to take meth if you have important plans for the following day!

Thank you for the fast reply! Took some nyquil - I think its working ;)

Benzos, a bunch of melatonin, or some pot. Nyquil may work.

You might be able to go to sleep if you lay down and try. Or stay up and let it run its course.

Take a hot shower, eat a good meal, turn off the electronics, and maybe you can take some Nyquil and pass out.

I had some regular amphetamine yesterday and what helped me was eating some food, drinking water, and just laying in bed in the dark taking deep breathes. I think I ended up sleeping for a couple of hours but still felt like death when I got up. Having a hot shower + more food has helped today.

As said before, don't stress if you don't sleep, just try and accept whatever happens happens and relax nevertheless. The meth high will run its course eventually.

50 mg of Trazadone, or
4 Unisom or Sominex with 6 to 8 oz. of white or red wine or a shot of hard liquire, or
Edible marijuana, around 20 to 25 mg. per candy or whatever you like in edilble form or smoke a joint, or
Ambien (2-2) 10 mg. or
Comfort food abut 2 hours before you want to go to sleep; pasta with cream sauce -- pancakes wth lots of butter & syrup with milk, or
Soma 350 mg., 2 pills with 2 to 4 gapabetten capsules with same amount of alcohol listed above.

intervchange anything together in any combination and they will all make you drowsy and chill for sleep.

[Great suggestions, thanks!
QUOTE="Rainman1964, post: 14998872, member: 412308"]
50 mg of Trazadone, or
4 Unisom or Sominex with 6 to 8 oz. of white or red wine or a shot of hard liquire, or
Edible marijuana, around 20 to 25 mg. per candy or whatever you like in edilble form or smoke a joint, or
Ambien (2-2) 10 mg. or
Comfort food abut 2 hours before you want to go to sleep; pasta with cream sauce -- pancakes wth lots of butter & syrup with milk, or
Soma 350 mg., 2 pills with 2 to 4 gapabetten capsules with same amount of alcohol listed above.

intervchange anything together in any combination and they will all make you drowsy and chill for sleep.

[/QUOTE]

At 9:30 PM last night, I took 75 mg of meth orally - it's a strong high, like it a lot, but worried about falling asleep. Any tips on inducing sleep? Does vit c help?: NyQuil? Alcohol?

If you don't have any tolerance built up from regular use, or a reasonably strong benzo, you will not sleep within 18-24 hours of using meth, maybe even longer. Hell, even with a benzo, actual sleep is unlikely. Your best bet is like atelier said, just laying down lights off eyes shut for as long as you can.