L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Too Tall for Women?

Michael_25

Bluelighter
Just going on a previous poster commenting on how he is vertically challenged. I'm 6'2" (188cm). I heard girls like tall guys, but am I TOO tall. I often feel as though I stick out in a crowd, which I don't like. I mean, would a 5'4" girl be interested, or am I too tall for girls that height?

Fuck it. I'm still working on my social skills and personality and trying not to dwell on physical aspects. However, this idea on ideal height for a male partner has me wondering ...

Damn you're big, you're gonna make them fall for you don't worry. You do BDSM?
Gulliver : quand le monde paraît tout petit | Cerveau & Psycho

I'm 182cm, ok i'm big too but he ain't THAT big... And honestly if i use "sarcasm" it's beacause i find the question sexist.

I'm 182cm, ok i'm big too but he ain't THAT big... And honestly if i use "sarcasm" it's beacause i find the question sexist.
As a matter of fact i wrote "stupid" too but a mod removed it, sorry, i think it was because they was guessin it was offensife but i don't sense you as a susceptible person, so i allowed myself to write that, even so the mods think otherway (they didn't even let the mark "edited by : *****" on the corner of the post, just sayin......)

Sexist? Yes, how come men would not be impressed by your size too? Owwww you meaning in a sexy way, cause you're hetero...: stupid question then, nevermind the sexism ;)

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I can't stop myself from laughing, because 188cm isn't even tall here
My cousin is dating a guy who's like 210, 215cm give or take and she's maybe 170cm

As a matter of fact i wrote "stupid" too but a mod removed it, sorry, i think it was because they was guessin it was offensife but i don't sense you as a susceptible person, so i allowed myself to write that, even so the mods think otherway (they didn't even let the mark "edited by : *****" on the corner of the post, just sayin......)

Sexist? Yes, how come men would not be impressed by your size too? Owwww you meaning in a sexy way, cause you're hetero...: stupid question then, nevermind the sexism ;)
Oh, they do not like that word. It's like cunt on TV, only that I can call someone a cunt here, but not "stupid" :ROFLMAO:
There's nothing wrong with having lower intelligence. We all were born the way we were born and none of us chose it that way.
It's OK to be stupid and it's OK to be smart. And it's OK to acknowledge that someone is either

Just going on a previous poster commenting on how he is vertically challenged. I'm 6'2" (188cm). I heard girls like tall guys, but am I TOO tall. I often feel as though I stick out in a crowd, which I don't like. I mean, would a 5'4" girl be interested, or am I too tall for girls that height?

Fuck it. I'm still working on my social skills and personality and trying not to dwell on physical aspects. However, this idea on ideal height for a male partner has me wondering ...
What are you complaining about. You're pretty much an ideal height.

But what is the GENERAL consensus. I know that it varies from woman to women, but, in general, is being 6'2" too tall for women?
Generally speaking, women LOVE tall men. 6'2 is a perfect height :) Most straight women LOVE being wrapped up in the arms of a tall man, it makes them feel safe and protected <3
If you're having trouble finding a lady friend, just keep working on your inner self, your confidence, your self-love and self respect. When all of that is in order, a good woman will come in to your life <3

Aren't you also the one that has the huge cock? Damn 6'2 and large peen. Bless your heart. I know how you feel. I am 5'11 and have legs for daysssss. I can wrap myself around a man twice. Gotta pretty tight vag also. 8 inches would be all pain and no gain for me. It's a rough life. But whatta ya gonna do?!

Aren't you also the one that has the huge cock? Damn 6'2 and large peen. Bless your heart. I know how you feel. I am 5'11 and have legs for daysssss. I can wrap myself around a man twice. Gotta pretty tight vag also. 8 inches would be all pain and no gain for me. It's a rough life. But whatta ya gonna do?!
Me too babe. But I'm 5'10. I've only ever had one partner that was taller than me lol. All the others have been either the same height or shorter. I don't mind.

I personally used to be 6 ft 2 when I was younger but as a result of life's interventions I was by 2008 about 5 ft 11 1/2.
???
You shrunk that much?

I'm a little over 6'1", perfect height, don't tower over people but can still get a great view at concerts and festivals. From what I understand 6'1"-6'2" is what girls generally like best.

Me too babe. But I'm 5'10. I've only ever had one partner that was taller than me lol. All the others have been either the same height or shorter. I don't mind.
I was being totally factious lol but I am sure you got that lol

I feel like this guy is just fishing for validation and compliments. We all have our moments lol

I dated someone that was 5'8 once. Sometimes Ive wished I was shorter so I'd feel more comfortable wearing heels. But Id fall and break my neck in them lol. I am more of a boot wearing kinda girl anyways

I was being totally factious lol but I am sure you got that lol

I feel like this guy is just fishing for validation and compliments. We all have our moments lol

I dated someone that was 5'8 once. Sometimes Ive wished I was shorter so I'd feel more comfortable wearing heels. But Id fall and break my neck in them lol. I am more of a boot wearing kinda girl anyways
I gave up on wearing heels a long long time ago hahaha. I am just way too tall in them! I TOWER over everyone else and it's awkward.