• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tolerance after fentanyl use

cactus3

Greenlighter
I have used fentanyl for about 3 weeks, twice or 3 times a week. First time 50 mcg would give a lovely high, but now I can tak 400mcg and not feel a thing. In addition, oxy doesn't do sh*t anymore either. 10mg was fine a month ago, now 30 mg + 40mcg fent make me feel nothing at all.

How long should I wait for the tolerance comes down? If at all? Is it normal it shoots through to roof SO FAST?

Last edited by a moderator:
Fentanyl can really skyrocket tolerance. it's the most potent opiate, I'd say stop using for about 2 weeks then switch to a weaker opiate or switch your ROA.

Yeah that's pretty normal, fentanyls notorious for raising tolerance. And in my opinion, if you can still get off on doses of 10mg of oxy you'd be better off staying clear of fentanyl. Not only is there tolerance issues, but thr OD potential is high, especially for people with a low tolerance like yourself. As you've only done this for 3 weeks then abstaining for a month or so should get your tolerance down, although the longer you leave it the better. Be careful the next time you dose after a break, and make sure you start at a low dose and work your way up.

how high was your opi habit before you started taking fent? if it was low then don't make the mistake of jumping up too fast because for one, you'll killl your tolerance and B, you'll probs kill yourself too