• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Toilet room talk, Opium users whats the worst case of constipation youve had

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
As I sit here on the toilet singing songs and dropping bombs

Nah not really I'm not gonna elaborate don't worry.. But seriously I've heard horror stories of how backed up people have got I want to know what's some of the worst and potentially most dangerous experiences folks here have had. I have some stories to share to but it will take to long because I can't use the computer atm.

tj3mvq2geql61.jpg

Stool softeners work but you still gotta try to push out the blockage ,I remember busting into sweats sitting on the bowl tryin* to push something out , your body adjust over time or at least mine did

i think the only tbing that saved my bowels was the fact i also didn't eat much.

but the amount of shit you can fit in a human being is amazing (to me, i'm sure some people on here aren't surprised i can be full of shit). like its truly baffling, you don't look bloated or anything, then get in withdrawals after a few weeks continuous use and produce 3-4 things the size of your forearm. always the first one is super painful. then after its just like wtf how is there more in there.
then you either score or move onto the really bad shitting stage of withdrawals.

0/10 do not recommend.

Never had constipation from opioids. Even when using like 600mg Oxy/day.

Once I OD'd on Codeine and got the worst diarrhea of my life (even the paramedics* were like "What the actual FUCK? You took HOW MUCH codeine and you're shitting uncontrollable? Most people would be backed up for a month"

*my face swelled up and my blood pressure was so low I was lying on the ground and couldn't even raise my head, so I wasn't being melodramatic calling an ambulance (well, shouting for my parents to call one since I couldn't move....when I was in the ambulance my mum asked my blood pressure and they told her "42/28" she was like "OH MY GOD" and they told her "we already gave him an injection raise it...we BROUGHT IT UP to that"....fuck knows how I did't die.**

** this was actually before I ever used/abused opioids. I'd recently been detoxed from alcohol and had terrible insomnia. I noticed the codeine I'd be recently prescribed for pain made me sleepy so I just kept taking more and more hoping I'd eventually sleep.

Sometimes it hardens so much that it gets stuck so you want to go and it won't happen because it is hard and there is only one thing you can do. I remember sticking my finger up there to get the shit unstuck I thought is this what it come to this another low of my love of opium . Only happened once then i discovered stool softeners.

When I was at intake for the psych ward they wanted my urine but I had just smoked heroin. After 7 hours of trying to piss in that damn cup they ended up giving me a fucking catheter just to get some urine.

Another time after being on IV morphine for 2 weeks combined with a mostly IV liquid diet I finally had my first poop in almost 15 days. It felt like I was shitting out fucking steak knives. Bloody anus.

Do not recommend.

400mg a day trqmadol after surgery, didn't take a shit for 15 days straight. I had to purge myself with this medicinal plant called ",SEN", I boiled some and took 3 cups(on the instructions in the bag it said no more than 1 or 2 cups MAX). IT took a day to make effect but holy crap literally, I spent 5 days in the toilet expelling all the shit accumulated over those 2 weeks. Never again.

i think the only tbing that saved my bowels was the fact i also didn't eat much.

but the amount of shit you can fit in a human being is amazing (to me, i'm sure some people on here aren't surprised i can be full of shit). like its truly baffling, you don't look bloated or anything, then get in withdrawals after a few weeks continuous use and produce 3-4 things the size of your forearm. always the first one is super painful. then after its just like wtf how is there more in there.
then you either score or move onto the really bad shitting stage of withdrawals.

0/10 do not recommend.
I find the less I eat the harder it is to go but I never have trouble going but have blocked the toilet a few times the trick to not blocking the toilet is to flush the chain as soon as each bit comes out

At least 1 kg. which seem absurd, sometimes 2.

Some time my second load come's but that turd (on the pic) beats em all. Except my my biggest, men what a stronzila.

Last edited:
I seriously have a fear of being found dead laying beside the toliet with my pants down from where I was trying to shit and I ruptured my intestines....I got no lies to tell

As I sit here on the toilet singing songs and dropping bombs

Nah not really I'm not gonna elaborate don't worry.. But seriously I've heard horror stories of how backed up people have got I want to know what's some of the worst and potentially most dangerous experiences folks here have had. I have some stories to share to but it will take to long because I can't use the computer atm.
dude, when i was on opiates i though shitting was a fairy tale, until i stopped taking them,

I remember sticking my finger up there to get the shit unstuck
Oh fuck I had the same from methadone. Methadone is worse than morphine about constipation, with morphine up to 600mg/d I never had such problems.

But yeah, stool softeners work, in my substitution place they offer you some syrup for that. Forgot its name. Also its essential to stay well hydrated, drinking enough helps a lot.

@nznity Wow, you got such strong effects from just 400mg of tramadol? For me tramadol always had next to no effects. Even when I was opioid naive, I could take 500mg and got just a very slight high. Didn't go higher because of seizure risk.

Possible that you're a CYP2D6 fast metabolizer? Then you get much more of the active O-desmethyltramadol than regular or slow metabolizers. I took o-dsmt itself a few times, it's nice, much better than tramadol. I seem to be rather on the low end of 2D6 metabolism speed.

400mg a day trqmadol after surgery, didn't take a shit for 15 days straight. I had to purge myself with this medicinal plant called ",SEN", I boiled some and took 3 cups(on the instructions in the bag it said no more than 1 or 2 cups MAX). IT took a day to make effect but holy crap literally, I spent 5 days in the toilet expelling all the shit accumulated over those 2 weeks. Never again.
Sorry but I gotta say it, your full of shit 😬

I've been blocked up a few times, all due to Kratom use surprisingly enough. I have used, and still use plenty of opiates but Kratom was the only one to block me up.

The first time I was using 12-15 grams twice a day, then eventually my stomach started to hurt so bad I couldn't stand it. When I walked I felt sharp as well as dull pains around my abdomen and intestines, as well as constant nausea that was different from the typical opioid nausea I was used to. Once I caught on to the fact that I wasn't able to go to the bathroom, I connected the dots and used laxatives to go. That worked and I ended up fine...

Well then I made the same mistake a few weeks later, but never used laxatives, and ended up rolling around in a cold sweat every now and then, do to episodes of severe stomach pain and nausea. I had to go to the hospital where they told me that I had a "fecal impaction". This was the most fucking embarrassing thing I've ever gone through... They got another docter who came in and examined me one last time with x-rays to make sure I had an impaction before they had too, well remove it in an embarrassing disgusting way. Luckily the first docters were wrong and I had no impaction, and was just full of shit. With this new enlightening diagnosis I was fed laxatives and went home too have a very very long night and next day.

Moral of the story, We are all just full of shit sometimes

:)

dude, when i was on opiates i though shitting was a fairy tale, until i stopped taking them,
my stools are usually hard as shit but I'm always able to go I have had a lot of blood for a few weeks now it's a bit concerning but I think it's just because of the constipation maybe I should get it checked out?