Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

todeskampf

TheLoveBandit

Indefinite break from BL - contact other admin
Death of a Bluelighter

We've lost a bluelighter, one of our own MW members. Chad Miller (todeskampf) lived in Vincennes, Indianna and may have been known to some of you, so we are posting this notice to let you know the situation. Chad's mom has contacted our site and asked us to do two things for her, first to let his friends know what happened and secondly to help her give some of his posessions to those that could use it.

It seems Chad was murdered by his older brother, at least that's what the police reportsindicate and their mother confirms. This occured near the end of November in Vincennes. I don't know how many of our MW members knew him, or had seen him posting in WORDS or M&DJ (his prefered forums) but if you knew of him and wondered why he'd not been posting you know have your answer. I won't go into more details, but it is always a sad day to find we've lost one of our own - our sympathies go to Chad's mother and fiance.

Mrs. Miller wrote to Bluelight also with a list of Chad's musical equipment, asking if anyone could put it to good use. She is selling off the following items, asking that anyone interested also handle the shipping (since many of you live in that area, perhaps you could just pick it up). I'm sure it would help her financially, but also emotionally to know his belongings were going to those that could aprpeciate thema s well as aiding her in the process of moving past his death. If anyone is interested in the following equipment, please contact me and I will supply Mrs. Miller's email address. A similar thread has been posted in M&DJ.

this is todeskampf's mom. i just wanted to let those of you who knew him know that he was murdered on november 29th by his brother. his real name was chad miller (aka clinical torment and maudlin rhapsodist too).
i am selling his equipment and, if it is allowed, this is the list of stuff

dj equipment (together)
2 numark turntables Pro TT-2
2 Jensen speakers - about 3 feet tall
Numark matrix mixer
Pyle pro amp, PT-1200, 600w total output power
custom made stand to hold everything
records if you want them

casio CTK-541 keyboard

Squire Strat electric guitar by fender (red and white)

Ibanez smash box SM7

Digitech x-series overdrive distortion pedal

ATR20 mic and stand

i am taking the best offer with the catch being that the buyer MUST arrange for shipping or pickup (i live in vincennes, indiana).

Sorry to hear of tragic things happening to people who just wanna live their lives in happiness. I hope one day his mother is able to find it again.

You can click on his profile for a better picture of who he was - it provides links to a journal, a list of his interests, and of course you can hit the link at the top right to see all of his posts which can better show his thoughts and tastes. Most of his posts were in WORDS and M&DJ, so those posts may indicate what records he had.

Thats so sad, ive seen some of his posts in M&DJs as thats my fav forum as well

:(

Re: Death of a Bluelighter

Originally posted by TheLoveBandit
...please contact me and I will supply Mrs. Miller's email address.

The mods and I agreed to post this for about 2 weeks, it's been 3 so I'll un-sticky this. Anyone with further comments feel free to add them, or if you still need to contact the mother you can PM me. Thanks.

BUMPed to remind me about adding to this and moving it to the SHRINE. Mods, I'll take care of this thread later this week.

:( It saddens me to see how cruel even FAMILY can be to one another. Those who knew Chad & those who didn't--HOPEFULLY this will bring ALL OF US together throughout the Midwest & across the globe, who are in this scene strictly for the LOVE & HAPPINESS. WE ALL HAVE TO COME TOGETHER AND BE AS ONE---DESPITE OUR DIFFERENCES!!!

My heart & thoughts will be with Chad & his family, even though I didn't know him. OPEN-MINDEDNESS & LOVE CONQUERS ALL

DJ Tantrum / PT Enterprises

Moneyshot said:
:( It saddens me to see how cruel even FAMILY can be to one another. Those who knew Chad & those who didn't--HOPEFULLY this will bring ALL OF US together throughout the Midwest & across the globe, who are in this scene strictly for the LOVE & HAPPINESS. WE ALL HAVE TO COME TOGETHER AND BE AS ONE---DESPITE OUR DIFFERENCES!!!

My heart & thoughts will be with Chad & his family, even though I didn't know him. OPEN-MINDEDNESS & LOVE CONQUERS ALL

DJ Tantrum / PT Enterprises

Well Said

Dj Kenneth Keith
N-Phrase
www.DjKennethKeith.com