Today I am thankful for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

burntserkits

Bluelighter
I thought I'd start a little thread that focused on the grateful side of life. Just fill in the blank. Today I am thankful for ________.

Me, I am thankful for the new house I just moved into!

But this is The Dark Side?! haha.

What I'm thankful for? I'm thankful to have water to drink.

im thankful that even though I am broke as fuck right now, I got food in the fridge.

this forum is for those experiencing the dark side of drug use, or for those past their honey moon with their drug of choice.

Last edited by a moderator:

It's great sometimes just having someone to vent to. My friends and family are the only thing stopping me from doing something stupid that I may not have the chance to regret. Just knowing that I have these people, especially when they go out of their way for you, is comforting.

Im thankful medicinal marijuana is legal in the state I'm in, and that I have an appointment on Monday to get a medical marijuana card filled out w/my 'new' doctor.

^ It's odd, before I had anxiety through the roof, marijuana would give me anxiety, and since I've had anxiety that goes on days on end marijuana has more of a therapeutical effect on me. Its weird, now marijuana actually lowers my anxiety.

I am glad my Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup, they broke my heart in 92.

I am glad that I have the day off of work and can enjoy this morning without being rushed.

for bluelight, females, and getting away with my five finger discount today hehe :p

that i can close the door and never see the day again because i was bored before i even began

i am thankful for my children, my parents, the few real friends i still have. i'm also very thankful that i have tamed that monkey on my back and am starting to live life beyond chemical substances, although still kinda hard. i'm greatful for many things including BL.

i'm thankful that i at least have a chance. If I stick that spike in again, I'll have no chance, no freedom no nothing. I need to remember this

Today, I am thankful for being granted a second chance... I don't know who's responsible for it, but it must mean I did something right because somebody is clearly watching over me...

I am thankful that, for today the shroud of darkness that usually encompasses my being has ceased...atleast for now. Serenity.

I'm thankful that I'm so busy with work that I don't have time to dwell on my so called "problems". I remember someone saying we fall apart when we have the time and I really think that's true. Sometimes just being busy is the best remedy there is.

Status
Not open for further replies.