Today I Am Thankful For... Ver. 4 Infinite Chances in an Amazing World

Status
Not open for further replies.
^two thumbs up!

Health so please body please keep being healthy and let me go to my linf weekend trip!!!

I'm thankful that I got to the auto shop before anyone else so they get my tires rotated super fast and I still have time to go work out.

Also thankful that tomorrow morning I am leaving to drive to my parents' house (over 700 miles away) and then we're going up north to the lake for vacation for 2 weeks!

^I am right behind you, I am leavin tomorrow too for my trip with family.

I'm thankful that I got to the auto shop before anyone else so they get my tires rotated super fast and I still have time to go work out.

Also thankful that tomorrow morning I am leaving to drive to my parents' house (over 700 miles away) and then we're going up north to the lake for vacation for 2 weeks!

^I am right behind you, I am leavin tomorrow too for my trip with family.

Enjoy your trips guys <3. Have fun with the fam Xor, my family lives about 1000 miles north of me in Pennsylvania so it's always so lovely to visit them. Same to you Maya love <3.

I woke up early today and my bf picked up everything I asked him for so I can enjoy my time off before work without having to drive. <3. Love that boy <3.

^tnx doll ♡♡♡ I am definitely enjoying my first day here even if the weather is not the greatest.

Today I am thankful for every chance I am with my family.

morning. Nights are horrible with my shoulder pain. Mornings are better once I get up.

Opertunities.. that all the good friends I have just been fortunate to visit are all doing so well.

I'm thankful that the sci I have did not leave me a quad/para-plegic and that I can live on my own, and even drive!

I am also glad to be retiring as a middle school science/social studies teacher after 30 years and that I received credit for the past two years while on disability. I officially retire on 07/01/2014, Tuesday! ! Also happy that my retirement pay starts in July.

One last thing; I am so glad I found this forum. A place I can come to when I need a pickup, when I need to ask a question or find some information, and perhaps most importantly, to be able to express feelings without being judged.

Hope everyone has a wonderful, pain-free Sunday night and Monday!

I'm glad I have an apricot tree to pick. And that I did, and that the jam is now in the jars.:)

My great appointment this morning. It was my best one yet.
Now if I can just keep this up, and repeat it on the other side I won't have to go into the clinic anymore, I'll have the freedom to treat at home when the timing works best for me.

i am thankful for my family and that my dr wrote me another refill for 120 roxi 30mg ir pills.....because my ribs are broken....6 total....and im in pain......i am also thankful for my mom who pays for my doctors appointments and scripts because otherwise id be a mess....
and god for saving me from all my overdoses.....and the nurses.....but i think god had something to do with it

thankful for the things I take for granted that others have never experienced. Able to buy food and never go hungry, my freedom to travel about without restrictions, able to drive and own a car, live in a country not ravaged by war.

Thanks for the reminder. I'll second that.<3

Status
Not open for further replies.