Today I Am Thankful For... Ver. 3: Earth, Wind and Fire!

Thankful for the immense support I've gotten on here already (just joined last night) that will help me on the loooong journey, both physically and mentally, that I've barely just begun.

Laugh we could use some summertime in the northern hem and a whole lot of sunshine were I am.. I haven't seen that thing in over a week.. so anytime you think you have had enough or want to share just send some our way..

For the extremely brief break in my depression that I'm thinking more and more was merely synthetically induced.

Thankful I have purified water I hate how disgusting and dry antipsychotics make me feel.

I am thankful for people sharing their experiences on the internet allowing me to learn from them.

The first song off the MMLP2 is so perfect.

Funny I've also listened to the album ten times, so like 11 hours I've spent with this album on repeat. Why I wonder? I didn't even see mrflowers' post about it.

I'm thankful for this community for providing the support and everything an entire psychiatric department failed to provide for me.

tri i figured you would have listened to the mmlp2 near as much as me and track 7 is so could be about me

fleece pants.. some times its so good to hit the shower and just put clean pajamas back on.