TDS Today I am Thankful 4 Vs. Just when you think it can't get no better, then it does!

Today I'm thankful for a cheat day. Got a men's physique competition in about ten weeks and I'm tired of going to bed hungry and waking up hungry. I need a good night's sleep.

Thankful for the small things we take for granted everyday. For all the hugs, jokes and all the games that made us laugh, and enjoy being with each other.

Got to cook a nice dinner for my Parents and the fact they are doing quite well being septuagenarians (not aliens, in their 70's ;) ).

^They must be really please to have their son cooking for them! :)

I only cook for my children. They are very good critics ;)

Wisdom.. knowing from personal experience that it does get better and having the patience and fortitude to walk that road.

I happy I'm having enough energy despite of having only few hours of sleep during most nights. I suppose some people can manage to sleep less hours than most people, so I hope.

Thankful I got a bunch of work done months ago and thankful i can get so much quality work done quickly today

I am thankful that I have a job that requires me to stay out of 'self', and to help others.

I'm thankful that I have the most amazing, beautiful girlfriend in the entire world, and we just celebrated our one year anniversary in the most epic way possible