• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

To: Dixichick

C

ClarissaAnonymous

Hi,

Thank you. It sounds like you know what my friend is going thru. I'm very sorry you're in severe pain!!! it kills me to see her in such pain!!! I'm not a doctor, I can't help her with that. No doctors will take her in a pain clinic because a doctor lied about her & said she was selling her morphine. I know for a fact that's a lie. She needs every one of hers & never gives them or sells them to anyone!!!! Can you offer any advice? Without a pain clinic she'll never make it. Her nephew killed himself & his mother told her a month later on Facebook!!!! That was about 2 weeks ago. That broke her heart. She cried for days & I even spent the night at her home to keep the children occupied so she could mourn. And she's gotten kicked out of her apartment so everything is going wrong for her. I feel so bad for her. I wish I had a home, she could live with me. She freaked out when she got the news & was yelling & throwing things I guess, not sure all what she did, & her landlord happened to be in the building. So she pays her rent but because of her mental illness she got herself kicked out. sigh. I wish I could fix all her problems but I don't know what to do. I live in a small 1 bedroom apartment.

She's doing as well as can be expected with those problems. It sounds like you understand the desperation she's going thru. How can she move when she's in so much pain??? I appreciate your message very much. If you could help me help her I would be very thankful. I'm a very compassionate person so this is affecting me greatly. I go there every day & am available on the phone anytime. What more can I do??? She's buried under all her problems & can only see 1 way to solve them. If I can't offer her options then she may die. I'm worried. She can't go to the hospital, they won't give her her meds & she would go thru withdrawals. She's made me swore not to call the police on her & I understand why. She's been in mental hospitals a lot & can't stand it there. She hates to be locked up & they've treated her badly in the past. Plus, when she gets out she'll have the same problems.

I know you can't solve all her problems either but I have to come up with something. Any ideas?

Thank you for taking the time to write me. I just want to help.

Take care!!!

Hi, as an anonymous poster, I cannot tell where you had a conversation with Dixichick. Do you recall which section it was in? I'm encouraging you to register at Bluelight and make an account. Then you can become a member as opposed to a guest. This way, you can make threads, track your posts and send private messages. Thanks!

I agree with above poster.... Register and if you already are under a different name just for the situation if anonymity concerns are that high. Are there any self help centers, homeless shelters with services, or support services around you can connect her with?

Just being a supportive friend is great and driving her around to necessary appointments is super help. Even watching her kids would be useful.

Sweetie, I posted a reply to you this morning on your original anonymous thread. I hope today brought about some positive changes for both you and your friend. Please feel free to join us. There's no judgment here...Just open hearts and minds. It helps to know you're not alone!