To all my friends and family here at Bluelight:

TBritton

Bluelighter
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I may not be able to get away from the family thing this weekend so I wanted to give a shout out to all the bluelighters who have impacted my year. To Mona, Pillcat, MissApple(starting to sound like an Aussie roll call), Pyro, Deep, Dr.Watts, Barndog(fellow n@rk), cagirl, sarahday, MOM, Brocke, TAC, BC, Rollo, Fox, Dana, Xraverqueen, Abygale, Daisy, Katie, Ashleeboo, Kellebelle, Tiger, Flower, Jazzy and Tarmac...Thank you. I could say something about every peson listed, but that would soon make this post a book. I love you all, and as for those who were not listed, your not forgoten, I just had to stop somewhere and am pulling these names off the top of my head.
Special thanks to vertigo being such a great moderator, and VERY SPECIAL THANKS to JASE AND SKYDANCER for creating this site.
Happy holidays to you all. Be good...or at least be good at it, and for sure BE CAREFUL!
smile.gif

------------------
TBritton
"Tis better to understand what you hate, than to hate what you don't understand."

right on, TBritton! us narcs must stick together... hee hee
smile.gif

seriously though, you're definitely one of my favorite bluelighters. i think i speak for all of us when i say that your efforts to keep us informed on our legal rights and what not is greatly appreciated. you've alerted me to some potholes that i most assuredly would have stepped in! anyways, happy holidays
smile.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
I hope everybody has a great holiday! Anybody making it a mErry Christmas??? Hee Hee!!! Anywayz... I want to thank all of you guys... I have to say, this board is the bomb, and that's only because of the people on it! A very special thanks to Jase and Skydancer for putting this together and maintaining it, so that all us crack-hEads wouldn't feel so alone... And a super-special thanks to Brand-X... Your the bomb!!! Don't think I forgot about that!!! I love all you guys!
PLUR
Tig

TBrittion
Glad to see we were on your Christmas list. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season, as I am sure we will also. I had the opportunity to e mail a couple of your friends in Lexington yesterday and they seem really cool. I hope we can all meet up in the near future. After talking with you the other night, I am sure you are ready for this holiday season, eXpecially the big event call Y2 "K" hole. hahahaha
Have a Merry Christmas and a JAZZY New Year.
Jazzy

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!!!
A special thanks to Jase and Skydancer for
keeping this board up and running!!
To Tbritton for keeping us informed on our legal rights
To The One and Central Girl It was a PLEASURE
meeting the both of you.You are both super people and i hope i can have the pleasure of
partying with you again.
And to everyone else that i didnt mention I wish you all a happy holiday Thank you VERY
MUCH for listening and answering all my questions..
------------------
I fell down the hill and
kept rolling!!
Peace
Timbo:)

Hey T and all the rest of the Bluelighters, Merry Christmas to all of you from me as well. I'm more excited about seeing some of you guys for the hoidays than i am about seeing my family (except for the one bluelighter who IS family). I hope everybody has safe happy holidays, however you plan to spend them. You guys are all great.
- aby

Merrry Christmas
Mwwwwaaaahhhhhh!!!!! to all those sweet bluelighters
Peace to you all,
and to all a good nite
smile.gif
smile.gif

.....RuRu