• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

TMA-2

Majortrippz

Bluelighter
Has anyone seen availablity of this anywhere on the web?
And no I'm not looking for a hook up... I just don't want to waist my time searching for hours...
This seems like a very friendly substance!!!
ie- allmost no bodyload!!! Mescaline like!
TMA-6 looks cool to
Alex
[This message has been edited by Majortrippz (edited 19 July 2001).]

Have you seen how few trip reports there are available for this compound? Almost no-one has got any outright. It sounds like a winner doesn't it? I will let you know if I come across any on my travels
smile.gif

A good friend of mine from amsterdam turned me on to it yesterday during dinner... He has don't it many times and says it the best thing he has found...
Fortunatly for my wife and I he is going to finance our visit to amsterday this fall (a late weding gift!)
I'll post about this trip when it happens...
I found all the precursers for it online a few minutes ago... you can only get them in the 48 states through this particular RC supply...
2,4,5-trimethoxy-benzaldehyde 100g for $110.00
The synth looks pretty easy actually...
yeald would be somewhere around 25 - 30g TMA-2
takes quite a few hours...
Now I just need to get back to school and get a chem degree...
smile.gif
Perhaps I should change my major from CS because the computer industry is really sucking!!!
Alex
[This message has been edited by Majortrippz (edited 19 July 2001).]

Yeah well these things often look a helluva lot easier on paper than they actually are in reality. But I will leave that to you & you're hive buddies to discuss.
How much were you planning on taking anyway? From what I have seen 40mg's looks like a banging dosage.
You won't find this for sale on the net becasue it is an amphetamine & they are illegal.
[This message has been edited by Ronald (edited 19 July 2001).]

You aren't likely to find a source of it in America because TMA-2 a positional isomer of TMA, which is schedule I. Therefore, by the analog act, it is also a schedule I substance. This is different than say, 2ct7 which could vaguely be considered an analog because it's "substantially similar" to 2CB or whatever, as a positional isomer there's no question that TMA-2 falls under the analog act and is 100% illegal.
Perhaps one day a smartshop from the netherlands will offer internationa orders, but this is not likely as it could lead to trouble, it's better for them to keep it local.

Thanks for the info...but isn't ephedrine a amphetamine infact pure amphetamine and legal?
Anyhow... time to expand on my chem skills...

Even if you had 2,4,5-trimethoxybenzaldehyde, you would still need nitroethane which isn't available without a permit in the U.S. as it is a List I chemical.

Ephedrine and Amphetamine are two different drugs dude, heh.
------------------
"So modify this third rock from the sun, by painting myraids of pictures with the colors of one"

Tried TMA-2 on my latest birthday.

Was almost exactly as expected, it felt like a hybrid of Mescaline but with a 2C-Twist. My friend led me to believe it would be like a less analytical DOM which
I can kind of see, but to me it felt more like mescaline than anything else.

Personally, I loved it. At 42mg I had an OBE ego loss and came back to one of the most euphoric empathogenic and psychedelic states I've had in a long time..
Physically, it started off a bit shaky but after the OBE I felt so good. It was an energetic and emotional day for me so, I was actually able to sleep around the 10 hour mark. Next day i felt amazing.

Posted a report to erowid, though it will probably take some time to be published.

I am sad there is not an individual big and dandy for the separate TMA's, each of them will likely be quite different.

Note* I supposedly tried TMA-6 years ago and i thought it was terrible. Dysphoric and cloudy thinking with very little visual activity.

leather lars had it years ago.

btw, this should go to psychedelic drugs.