View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tips to make the LSA experience more visual

acim

Greenlighter
As I don't have access to any traditional psychedelics, I have wanted to take a second stab at LSA (Morning Glory seeds). I weigh ~65kg (140 lbs) and my last time was with 4.8g or 150ish seeds. This was before I had done and drugs except caffeine and was a very mild "high" and nauseating.

Now, I am attempting again but I am looking for a more worthwhile experience, specifically with visuals and a more spiritual aspect. I am going to try a higher dose of course, but I don't know how much. Would 400-500 seeds be good (~12-15g)? How should this be consumed? Any other tips (like smoking weed or being in darkness) to bring out visuals?

On a semi-related topic, I've heard rumors about cinnamon oil combined with LSA (simply Google "cinnamon oil with lsa" as I can't post links) producing a more visual, less sedating, possibly less nauseating trip. If I were to try this, could I simply mix some cinnamon oil in with my grinded seeds?

Thanks a lot! I have searched and searched but there's so much contradicting information. :)

It's not cinnamon oil, it's spearmint/peppermint oil.

I recommend the following:
300-400 MG seeds ground up in a coffee grinder and placed in a teabag.
Then put the teabag in some cold water and let sit overnight in fridge;
with as little light reaching it as possible. (light degrades LSA)
If you want put some peppermint or peppermint oil in it.

next morning, squeeze the teabag into the water to get as much LSA
into it as possible, and give it a good stir. (you should also have been stirring it intermittently the day before.)
Drink concoction.

Added bonus for a more visual aspect:
3-6 Datura seeds only.
A very small amount of datura seeds cuch as this will potentiate the visual aspect,
and also make it slightly more dreamy.
DO NOT TAKE ANY MORE SEEDS THAN 10 IN ONE DAY OR YOU RISK A DELIRIUM.

If you do take my advice i advise you to research effects of datura on erowid, here, etc, so you know that if you take too much seeds you will go into 72 hours of horrible delirium most likely resulting in hospitalization; and if you're lucky, a catheter!

Only use a small amount of datura seeds (3-6) to potentiate!
more info: https://www.dmt-nexus.com/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=53142

careful

i'm not sure the degree of harm reduction in recommending he add any amount of datura...

Hm... I knew peppermint oil could help with nausea but can it potentiate the LSA too? Cinnamon oil apparently has potentiating effects too but this is not well known, as far as I know, there's only been a couple reports on it.

I will see if I can find Datura seeds but yes, I would be concerned with toxicity. I believe 1-3 seeds as suggested wouldn't do much harm but with something that toxic, one should always be careful

Although this wont be what you are looking for, it's worth keeping in mind that LSA is more of a headspace high rather than visual. This is common with other psychedelics too but LSA stands out more so, why not look at some psychedelic RCs that you could easily get access to for a more visual trip? There are plenty of good ones out there, might be what your looking for rather than trying to force visuals out of a more headspace drug - this will make the trip much more comfortable and enjoyable too.

I've only done LSA once (HBW seeds) and it was a low dose so didnt do much except make me sick. Based on other psychedelics though I would say weed and/or nitrous oxide will increase the visuals a lot. I often get visuals on just weed and nitrous and nitrous with LSD is absolutely amazing so they should definately ramp up any LSA visuals you may get. Oh and I would never take any amount of datura. Read the trip reports on erowid

Nitrous is a great idea, I'll keep that in mind, although it's rather short-lived.

The reason I'm using LSA over something also available easily like RCs, San Pedro or DMT is because it's much easier to go pick up some seeds down the street than buy possibly unsafe RCs online or do extractions on cacti and bark for DMT. I know it's a unique headspace, which I also like about it, but I also love visual effects so I guess I'm trying to make the most out of my LSA. Unless, are there are other easily obtainable hallucinogens that are better?

Thanks for the responses :)

Just dont buy the seeds down the street somewhere that sells "treated" seeds, intended to prevent ingestion. Do they / did they really coat some sold seeds with some ick to keep ? from eating them? Is that real or urban legend?

Anyway, after I first read about psychedelics, but not knowing anyone who had any, I tried the seed approach. Always made me sick, but it was a way to get my feet wet. Way before the internet and easy discovery of RCs.

Yes use a cold water extraction method. Yes pot will greatly enhance the visual effects (as will total darkness) and reduce nausea.

Also: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds are by far preferred, since it only takes 8-10 of the large-ish seeds for an effective dose, rather than hundreds of Morning Glory seeds.

Good luck. Have fun. Namaste fellow voyager!

Here's a good-luck graphic... they used to show this sometimes on a big screen at Grateful Dead shows... it is spelling out "Namaste" in Sanskrit letters!

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Namaste)

NAMASTE-5-1.gif

Nitrous is a great idea, I'll keep that in mind, although it's rather short-lived.

It is short lived and quite expensive if you really fiend on it like I do when on psychs but for me the visuals on acid are not only increased 10 fold while the nitrous is in my lungs but are also noticably increased for some time afterwards.

Smoke unenhanced salvia leaf intermittently throughout the trip.

i've tried peppermint oil several times. also tried wine several times. both have acetaldehyde that is supposed to convert the LSA into LSH (supposedly).

i always had better results using wine. i always used red wine. all ya gotta do is grind up your seeds (i used a $10 coffee grinder), and let them soak in a glass of wine for about a half hour to an hour. stir up the mixture a few times. when you go to drink it stir up the mixture again and down it while all the powder is still floating in the water (so you can get all the seed mush in ya' as well). have a chaser handy. i always used arizona green tea as a chaser, both to quell nausea and to counteract the vasoconstriction that LSA causes (green tea is a vasodilator).

also, physical activity like walking helps seeds work better in my experience.

i wouldn't mix datura with LSA seeds. actually i wouldn't ever do datura.

150 morning glory seeds is probably isn't enough. I use about 300-400 seeds for a good trip, more for even heavier experiences. I find LSA to be perfectly visual, quite lovely. I don't believe that you will need anything else to make visuals stronger, any more than you would with any other 5-HT psychedelic.

If you are going to do a CWE then I would recommend using non-clorinated water like spring water or distilled from the chemist. I don't think it's really necessary unless you have a problem eating the seeds, although it might be a good way to extract the alkaloids for other dosing methods.

Peppermint is perfect if you suffer from GI distress. It's probably the best thing there is. It won't help, however, with serotonin-mediated nausea, and it may be that LSA causes this regardless, although I haven't had too much trouble with it myself.

150 morning glory seeds is probably isn't enough. I use about 300-400 seeds for a good trip, more for even heavier experiences. I find LSA to be perfectly visual, quite lovely. I don't believe that you will need anything else to make visuals stronger, any more than you would with any other 5-HT psychedelic.

If you are going to do a CWE then I would recommend using non-clorinated water like spring water or distilled from the chemist. I don't think it's really necessary unless you have a problem eating the seeds, although it might be a good way to extract the alkaloids for other dosing methods.

Peppermint is perfect if you suffer from GI distress. It's probably the best thing there is. It won't help, however, with serotonin-mediated nausea, and it may be that LSA causes this regardless, although I haven't had too much trouble with it myself.

I second this, but would go even further and say 400 seeds is where you need to be OP.

LSA is very visual when you take enough of it.

I've tripped on a very heavy dose of lsa, and the OEV's were mild when compared to those of a high dose lsd trip. CEV's on the other hand were other worldly. almost comparable to those produced by a fat hit of dmt. IMO, if you want visuals, close your eyes.

RC's are easy to get but I don't like the uncertainty of long term effects. HBRS are the easiest things to acquire and I've never extracted DMT so I don't want to waste the money on trial and error. But this weekend will be my first LSA trip because I can no longer get LSD. :( Hoping for the best!
~Namaste~