• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tips on making "crumbing" for meth easier ?

Kaseynicole18

Greenlighter
Hey guys, so I am a part of the tweakers that search my room in every nook and cranny for crumbs. I get that it's a waste and blah blah blah, but it's more of something to do for a good amount of time and I enjoy it lol. I don't have carpet, I have time, but also pick it from my bed, dresser drawers, etc. anybody have any tips on using anything to pick them up easily ? I can use the vacuum method because my mom live with me and someone told me take a balloon or a latex glove and rub it on the surface and it picks up the meth crumbs. Well that worked, but then it doesn't really come off easily and I try to take a shot glass or baggy and collect a nice pile up and then dispense it in there . I'm so desperate lol! And please no comments saying I have an addiction problem or that it's a waste of time me. I mean, when you're tweaking isn't that what everyone does, waste time ? Lol thanks !

Lol i do the same thing. Usually end up with a small pile of 10% meth 90% "other"

Hey guys, so I am a part of the tweakers that search my room in every nook and cranny for crumbs. I get that it's a waste and blah blah blah, but it's more of something to do for a good amount of time and I enjoy it lol. I don't have carpet, I have time, but also pick it from my bed, dresser drawers, etc. anybody have any tips on using anything to pick them up easily ? I can use the vacuum method because my mom live with me and someone told me take a balloon or a latex glove and rub it on the surface and it picks up the meth crumbs. Well that worked, but then it doesn't really come off easily and I try to take a shot glass or baggy and collect a nice pile up and then dispense it in there . I'm so desperate lol! And please no comments saying I have an addiction problem or that it's a waste of time me. I mean, when you're tweaking isn't that what everyone does, waste time ? Lol thanks !
So long as you don't try and stick your crumb treasure in a syringe, search to your hearts content and enjoy what you find.

I hate it when you find a decent size chunk but in trying to pick it up you completely destroy it... Either it falls apart and blows away or your fingers are moist and it dissolves. Grrr....