• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Time release safe to keep drugs

Don't know where TheManWithNoName is from, but I would definitely not recommend doing this in North America. It is totally a good idea to write a return address on it though, I had a friend who did this and he said that he never received his dope when he'd written no return address but he had gotten it when he did write a return address (but that was before "The War on Terrorism" and not in the US). Also a good idea to camouflage the dope, flatten it and put some paper around it.

Also, just to clarify, I don't think that keeping/opening packages with no return address, same return address as recipient, or other supicious things is necessarily the law in the US and Canada, just something I was told by someone who worked in the post office.

What's the betting that even if you bought a time release safe, you've angle grinded your way into it well before its due to open? I dont think that's the solution.

What's the betting that even if you bought a time release safe, you've angle grinded your way into it well before its due to open? I dont think that's the solution.

I think it's more likely that someone would just not put their dope in the safe, despite their best intentions ;-)
If they aren't dopesick and only have to wait 4 hours then I don't see the motivation to destroy the safe in order to get the dope out though.

That depends on the person, ive nearly destroyed my house before just looking for the remote, id have no issues with breaking the safe to get to my gear. But saying that, you're right Cos i just wouldnt put it in there in the first place. For the sake of a few hours i think I've got enough control to just keep my hands off it........... I think :-D

I don't know if it actually exists, but apparently at this one pharmacy here , they have a time-released locked medication holder. Basically, it looks like a circle with like pieces of a pie. At each specific time for specific meds, one of the "pieces" will unlock and pop open. Apparently, the unit also is tamper-resistant and if it gets tampered with, it apparently sets off an alert. I heard this from a girl at my addictions clinic, so I'm taking this whole story with a major grain of salt. I'm going to call this pharmacy and see if they even have this device, because if they do, I'm totally getting one.

I live in North America in NY. Yeah I'm getting money tomorrow only enough for about 7 bags and the minimum I can do in a shot to get a little buzz is 2. I am going upstate Friday morning and want to save my shit for the weekend. I know that when I get there I will be able to conserve because I am going to be drinking a lot and doing a shot won't be so convenient. Also, people in my house no I use they don't like it but they pretty leave it up to me. My mom doesn't go looking for my shit and throwing out my rigs. I asked my mom last week that I wanted to save something and she said to give it to her to give to me later but I kinda feel weird about it plus there is a strong chance that she is agreeing to do that so she can throw it out. Plus with her I know even if she did keep it for me if I asked her for it, even if I told her not to give it to me for any reason until said time, I still could make her give it to me. I have suboxone strips and just shot 2 mg I don't feel great. I go throw periods of feel kinda shitty to really shitty. In the past suboxone has worked for me but it was the pills and I was taking oxycodone before it and now I am doing dope. Also, I took it under my tongue and like 2 a day until I felt better. Do I have to stabilize on it to feel almost 100%? If I could feel better at least almost normal I could hold of on my dope till Friday. I know that tomorrow I'm gonna get it and be like" Well I do two now then two friday two saturday and one sunday. In reality it will be gone by thursday afternoon. Need some more ideas please! Also nothing that costs money at this point for this short term goal. Feel free to post long term shit that costs money as well but concentrate on the former

Those timed release safes would be fantastic for benzos, or more-sh stims.
There's too many stories of people blacking out on phenzepam/etizolam on here recently so... If you're an RC benzo user: invest!

I find that a simple lock and key safe helps with the urge to redose benzos once benzoed out. Not having a drug in arms reach actually takes a lot of the instant gratification out of it. I have to get up, walk to the other side of the room, remove my safe key, unlock the safe, etc, giving me time to realize what I'm doing and decide against it.

There has got to be a cheaper way to do this. I wish I had someone at home who I could have hold on to it for me but that's not the case. Maybe I could put it in my car and tell my mom to hid my keys for me for 6 hrs, lol. Even buying a safe for $200 would pay for it self in a few weeks, in the past a few days, but as of late I am broke yet I still go crazy when I get money and can never conserve. Anyone got any other ideas?

NO YOU DON'T! The addict in you would RUIN the relationship with that person, I know because I had the same idea and nearly lost a good friend because of it. I made life so difficult for him always trying to get it early or saying I bought it it is mine you cant keep it from me, one day he just said you know what FUCK YOU I was trying to help! And dumped a bag full of "S M T W T F S" boxes out, with a calendar, and a note pad showing where he would make calculations figuring out when to give me my doses for peak effectiveness and other things. Like he spent money and his own time on this project. I felt like such a piece of shit it is unreal. After blowing through the entire bag in less than 4 days, which should have lasted 2 week by his schedule, I quit for 6 months and apologized profusely during that time and was able to win his trust and friendship back.

I have actually really thought about the time release safe thing...........I have found its almost impossible to have someone "hold" your pills from you. Using my wife, after a while I can get her to give in and Im not down with her taking it to work (shes a teacher). Not to mention, I would like to meet the person thats gonna hide my pain pills from me in my own house........it might last a day or two but Ill get it. As far as anyone else holding em, they better be able to not only whoop my ass but handcuff me cause when I get in pain I want my shit. I usually can make it through the month without withdrawing, but it seems on average lately Ive actually prefered to use my 4 weeks supply in three, and detox on subs for 7 days super fast taper and that has worked well for me. Although I hardly every get pop tested I still am super vigilant and hate the fact I have to freeze piss and get it all ready and carry it into my doctor and temp measure it every two months, which so far is made even more gay by the fact its been for nothing everytime. The timelock safe would be a really good thing for me. I wish I could afford it. When I was in the psych ward a few years back straightening out my shit, that was the first time in a long time I took my shit on time (aside from cheeking a few here and there). It was great, however when I got home I found with all my responsibilties back I find it harder and harder to do exactly as Im supposed to. For one thing I dont agree with their dosing schedule........but thats not really it. Its making em last 4 weeks cause I can sit here and lie to myself, oh Im keeping my tolerance down, they work better for the three weeks etc. Because no matter it works better or not, your supposed to take your shit the way your prescribed, and not have to worry about adultering a pee test to keep your meds. Its a monthly progress but Ive came a long way from smoking tar every day a year in a half ago to being pretty damn stable like I am now.

About the suboxone to tie you over til friday, that very well may work but youll probably need 4 bags to get high after 24 to 36 hours after you last dose, and thats if your only taking few mgs a day. And yes, once you stabilize on it is much better. If I had to only choose between subs and h, I would go with the subs after the H has fucked up my life and Ive seen the shady ass dealers and suppliers that are ruthless........unlike any other drug dealing man its crazy. So shady. Be warned man. Its not a good life. Get out while you can.

@mad dash...........LOL i didnt even read your post about having someone hold the meds/drugs for you before I posted mine. They cant teach this shit........only learned through experience and most likely a pretty good fuck up. I can only hope that even if I only get through to a few people on here I maybe saved their asses from jail an od or in this case save a frienship or relationship. I really like this site and I think its great, however I wasnt surprised so to say to find so many rookies on here that have no idea what their getting into with drugs, especially opiates.......but its definitely eye opening how big the problem with opiates really is in todays day and age. People really need to be educated better about this shit. Opiates are so different than any other drug. They have the grip of death, only rivaled by meth but even then its differnent